ADVERTISEMENT

Game watch - Logan Square/Bucktown area

Four Shadows is an Iowa bar in the area.

This. Go to four shadows. Best game day atmosphere in Chicago. It is going to be packed tonight so if you're looking for a table to sit down I suggest at least around 4-5pm. I'll be there. Also you can't beat the free half time raffle.

I'm planning on being at Four Shadows tonight. Thinking about arriving at 5, my first night game there, hopefully it's early enough.

I'm planning on being at Four Shadows tonight. Thinking about arriving at 5, my first night game there, hopefully it's early enough.

We went for ISU the last couple years just an afternoon game, moving around was pretty tough. Think we will be there 4-5 as well.

Also the best thing about 4 shadows is they actually crank the commentary volume so you can hear. During commercials they play hawkeye tracks.

We went for ISU the last couple years just an afternoon game, moving around was pretty tough. Think we will be there 4-5 as well.

Also the best thing about 4 shadows is they actually crank the commentary volume so you can hear. During commercials they play hawkeye tracks.

Yep, I went for the IL St game and was very pleased with actually being able to follow the game if you so pleased. Loved the half time raffle, I think I'm going to do the Northwestern bus trip they're organizing.

Yep, I went for the IL St game and was very pleased with actually being able to follow the game if you so pleased. Loved the half time raffle, I think I'm going to do the Northwestern bus trip they're organizing.

Same here, we are buying our tix today I believe. Good deal! It's our second year going there for the games and they do a great job. Owners (brothers) are from Indy and just decided to open a Hawk bar and it's been a huge success for them. They and most of the wait staff are big hawk fans now.

Same here, we are buying our tix today I believe. Good deal! It's our second year going there for the games and they do a great job. Owners (brothers) are from Indy and just decided to open a Hawk bar and it's been a huge success for them. They and most of the wait staff are big hawk fans now.

I noticed the Colts stuff, you're telling me they had no connection to Iowa prior?

Doesn't bother me either way, still a cool place, just a interesting factoid.

I'm also considering buying tickets today, I've recruited two buddies from Iowa City to come over for it.

I noticed the Colts stuff, you're telling me they had no connection to Iowa prior?

Doesn't bother me either way, still a cool place, just a interesting factoid.

I'm also considering buying tickets today, I've recruited two buddies from Iowa City to come over for it.

Per a waitress, no prior Iowa connection. But the colts stuff is the Indy connection. They get some decent traffic for big basketball games as well.

Per a waitress, no prior Iowa connection. But the colts stuff is the Indy connection. They get some decent traffic for big basketball games as well.

Interesting, a buddy is trying to get me to join him at Merkels tonight, which I've never been to.

Now I'm on the fence.

Only been to Merkels once. Don't really think they are on the same page, but I went for a non con game against a directional school...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT