ADVERTISEMENT

Gamestop

raw

Reactions: Randy Marsh
I haven’t touched GME or WSB since my last post in this thread. I got out of all of it, and starting looking into OTC stocks.

a dozen or so have done nothing, bar coded with movement here and there.

2 have done well. I’m up 400% on one. Another was up 50% today. My little fidelity account is 50% return now ytd.

💎 🙌🏻 here.

If this price manipulation continues I may buy more.

There is 0% chance there are not millions of naked shorts worldwide. All these brokers buying synthetics from prime brokers and market makers. ETF shenanigans.

Gamestop literally tweeted an astronaut sitting on the moon drinking a beer looking back at Earth.

The official vote count from the shareholder meeting came in at 99.9% of all outstanding shares which is the maximum that even could be reported due to reporting rules.

Brokers put up roadblocks for shareholders to vote in every country on Earth that sold GME synthetics for a reason. They are naked shorting this stock.

💎 🙌🏻 here.

If this price manipulation continues I may buy more.

There is 0% chance there are not millions of naked shorts worldwide. All these brokers buying synthetics from prime brokers and market makers. ETF shenanigans.

Gamestop literally tweeted an astronaut sitting on the moon drinking a beer looking back at Earth.

The official vote count from the shareholder meeting came in at 99.9% of all outstanding shares which is the maximum that even could be reported due to reporting rules.

Brokers put up roadblocks for shareholders to vote in every country on Earth that sold GME synthetics for a reason. They are naked shorting this stock.
I'm not sure I would recommend it, however, maybe short a put if you are confident about the price. For example, you could sell a put option at 100 strike price dated Oct 15 for $638 (today's pricing). That's about a 6.8% return on risk in 71 days (you keep the $638 no matter). If the stock price is below $100 at Oct 15 you agree to buy 100 shares (at $100). That's just the first date and strike I looked at and not recommending it either, just a thought. It's risky though because what if it goes to $20 (you'd be out $8k).

I actually sold a put option (GME $20 Oct 15) a few months ago for 1% per month profit (potentially) when the stock was I think $180 but I'm pretty conservative with this strategy. Another thing I sometimes do is scroll down in strike price until I see the one offering 1% a month or so. That would be the (GME $55 Oct 15) now. It doesn't have to be Oct 15 just for example.

I'm not sure I would recommend it, however, maybe short a put if you are confident about the price. For example, you could sell a put option at 100 strike price dated Oct 15 for $638 (today's pricing). That's about a 6.8% return on risk in 71 days (you keep the $638 no matter). If the stock price is below $100 at Oct 15 you agree to buy 100 shares (at $100). That's just the first date and strike I looked at and not recommending it either, just a thought.

I actually sold a put option (GME $20 Oct 15) a few months ago for 1% per month profit (potentially) when the stock was I think $180 but I'm pretty conservative with this strategy. Another thing I sometimes do is scroll down in strike price until I see the one offering 1% a month or so. That would be the (GME $55 Oct 15) now. It doesn't have to be Oct 15 just for example.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback.

On another note, I just ran across this:

As predicted by this redditer and others. This was predicted down to THE DAY ->> 41 DAYS AGO!!!

“TL;DR: OTM Puts expiring on july 16th 2021 might cause another run up to $350, starting on 2021-08-24 peaking on 2021-09-07. Here is a plot that describes the theory: (click + zoom cause big plot)”

Last edited:
So I’m monitoring it and will dump. I got out of GME in early July when it peaked and hope I can time this run with AMC too.

So far today the meme/WSB stocks are just hanging out... I'm just waiting for them to take a step up again today.

Just kidding, here is why it is running up again. Swaps. Derivatives.

you know. the shit that brought down the world economy in 2008.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT