ADVERTISEMENT

GAO confirms Drumpf broke the law when he withheld Ukraine aid

Well golly if they think so then why did we even bother with an impeachment proceeding and what is the point of a trial in the Senate.

If their nonpartisan opinion is such then book him proceeded directly to jail. Gosh how nice of them too to interject this right before the trial in sucha Nonpartisan manner and save all those senators the time. Generous of them really. So nonpartisan with the timing and whatnot

Well golly if they think so then why did we even bother with an impeachment proceeding and what is the point of a trial in the Senate.

If their nonpartisan opinion is such then book him proceeded directly to jail. Gosh how nice of them too to interject this right before the trial in sucha Nonpartisan manner and save all those senators the time. Generous of them really. So nonpartisan with the timing and whatnot
I can see this is upsetting for you. Sorry, friend.

You finally snapped, huh?

It's almost as if both investigations happened simultaneously. How odd.

Trump supporters be dumb.

BS - The act removed a POTUS from indefinitely or permanently delaying approved funding. It does not prohibit any delay. And exactly where in the Ukraine funding appropriation did it say funding had to be given by a certain date or within a specified amount of time?

Dude, you should listen to something besides Hannity and Rush. Your partial understanding of the issue makes you look foolish.

So the GAO is part of the leftist “deep state” too?

Tell me who I’m missing: all media outlets except Fox, all federal employees, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, all of academia, all scientists.

That about cover it?

images

Tell me who I’m missing: all media outlets except Fox, all federal employees, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, all of academia, all scientists.

That about cover it?
Sorry but I have to give you an "I" for incomplete. You missed: George Soros, everyone in Hollywood and anyone who has ever lived in a city.

Pretend that Barack Obama had done this, and then get back to me.

Reactions: BGHAWK
I voted for Obama both terms. Not sure what point you think you are making but it is a poor attempt.

A nonpartisan entity would not insert itself at this point to make this type of judgement. We have a trial for that
Sure, Champ. The GAO is non partisan. They are to simply pass along information when it is available.

Im starting to think it’ll save a lot of time if we just respond to all Trumper posts with this:

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

I think the easy and correct answer for Trump supporters is to simply answer “ I don’t care” to each revelation of wrong doing, Because that really is where we are at this point in time.
That is where we are. A large segment of this country doesn't care that this man is a thief, a liar and a cheater. Not the values I was taught in small town Iowa.

The GAO can honestly be called nonpartisan, and I think this report probably is accurate. As were GAO reports finding that previous presidents broke laws. And Supreme Courts that found presidents broke laws.

The off-the-charts reaction of the Trumpophobes here is almost frightening.

The GAO can honestly be called nonpartisan, and I think this report probably is accurate. As were GAO reports finding that previous presidents broke laws. And Supreme Courts that found presidents broke laws.

The off-the-charts reaction of the Trumpophobes here is almost frightening.
They found The Grail!!!

That about cover it?
You.

Me.

Anyone not wearing a MAGA hat.

My dogs.

This could take a while.

Reactions: torbee
Do I care about this GAO report? Not really. Nor did I care when the GAO found that Obama broke the law when he spent about $1 million in otherwise appropriated funds and failed to inform Congress before freeing five terorrists in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl.

I assume,, Tar, that you were equally incensed about that, and I just forgot your posts on the subject.

Meanwhile, serious question: You DO understand how the GAO operates, don't you? That it's a creature of Congress?

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkedoff
Do I care about this GAO report? Not really. Nor did I care when the GAO found that Obama broke the law when he spent about $1 million in otherwise appropriated funds and failed to inform Congress before freeing five terorrists in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl.

I assume,, Tar, that you were equally incensed about that, and I just forgot your posts on the subject.

Meanwhile, serious question: You DO understand how the GAO operates, don't you? That it's a creature of Congress?
I forget...was Obama under impeachment at that time? Did he carry out this dastardly deed for HIS OWN F'N BENEFIT? I would assume you understand the difference. I would assume it...but I can't because I'm truly not sure that you do.

You really should go back to avoiding political threads. They make you look "dummer" every time.

I forget...was Obama under impeachment at that time? Did he carry out this dastardly deed for HIS OWN F'N BENEFIT? I would assume you understand the difference. I would assume it...but I can't because I'm truly not sure that you do.

You really should go back to avoiding political threads. They make you look "dummer" every time.
Nice try, Tar. Whenever you realize you've lost a point, or that you don't understand the subject, just make a personal attack.

Fact: The GAO doesn't give a rat's ass why he did it. The only reason you wackos are going mega-wacko about the report is that it said Trump broke a law.

And since you brought it up, please enlighten us about how it helped the United States for Obama to trade five terrorists for a traitor. The GAO didn't care about the motive then, either.

Moreover, you people don't grasp the obvious: If Trump broke the law by putting conditions and/or delaying delivery of money appropriated by Congress for Iran, so did Obama -- via Biden -- when he did the exact same thing, albeit for different reasons.

Finally, since you didn't answer my final point, it seems safe to assume that the answer is no: You don't understand how the GAO works.

Fact: The GAO doesn't give a rat's ass why he did it. The only reason you wackos are going mega-wacko about the report is that it said Trump broke a law.
So you really don't understand the difference. Or you do but you just don't care.

Here's a poser...you think these two are equal? Both broke the law, you know.

Manson1968.jpg
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

So you really don't understand the difference. Or you do but you just don't care.

Here's a poser...you think these two are equal? Both broke the law, you know.

Manson1968.jpg
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
OK, if you don't want to discuss the subject, I'll just take my victory and depart quietly.

OK, if you don't want to discuss the subject, I'll just take my victory and depart quietly.
Of course you will. Declaring "victory" is the ultimate acknowledgement of defeat. You posted something dumb as hell so now you're going to slink off and lick your wounds. Like I said - go back to avoiding political threads. You're much better off.

Reactions: torbee and BGHAWK
Of course you will. Declaring "victory" is the ultimate acknowledgement of defeat. You posted something dumb as hell so now you're going to slink off and lick your wounds. Like I said - go back to avoiding political threads. You're much better off.
LOL. Anything to avoid addressing the point. Same ol' Tar.

LOL. Anything to avoid addressing the point. Same ol' Tar.
I addressed your moronic "point". You deflected. Obama's GAO report wasn't considered in the same light as Trump's because he wasn't under impeachment and he didn't do it - pay very close attention here and try to let this sink in - FOR HIS OWN F'N BENEFIT. You tried to deflect that by saying the GAO doesn't care about the reason.

So. What?

That wasn't the point being addressed. It's not about what the GAO thinks. It's about how YOU view it:

Do I care about this GAO report? Not really. Nor did I care when the GAO found that Obama broke the law when he spent about $1 million in otherwise appropriated funds and failed to inform Congress before freeing five terrorists in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl.

The WORLD didn't regard the violations the same because people with any kind of intelligence understand that Obama - and REALLY try to comprehend this - didn't make the exchange FOR HIS OWN F'N BENEFIT. Trump broke the law...yep, one more time...FOR HIS OWN F'N BENEFIT.

I really can't make it any clearer. The law didn't care about the motivations behind the actions of MLK or Manson. Both went to jail. Both broke the law. By your moronic reasoning, they should both be regarded in the same light. That you don't understand how stupid you're sounding here is on you. Declare your "victory" and slink away.

Reactions: tWarnerHawk

That about cover it?

Pretty much.

Nice try, Tar. Whenever you realize you've lost a point, or that you don't understand the subject, just make a personal attack.

And since you brought it up, please enlighten us about how it helped the United States for Obama to trade five terrorists for a traitor. The GAO didn't care about the motive then, either.

Moreover, you people don't grasp the obvious: If Trump broke the law by putting conditions and/or delaying delivery of money appropriated by Congress for Iran, so did Obama -- via Biden -- when he did the exact same thing, albeit for different reasons.

Finally, since you didn't answer my final point, it seems safe to assume that the answer is no: You don't understand how the GAO works.

Or, go back and bring up Obama. Keep defending your enabling republicans of the scumbag administration.

Reactions: torbee
And Parnas. Don’t forget Parnas

Are you guys in your unending circle jerk again? Every time something like this comes out you nut all over yourselves.

When I see this asshat removed from office and/or in prison, then I’ll believe it.

Until then, it’s just white noise to me.

To many ups and downs.

The best thing to do when you are taking a beating, and have proclaimed that you are a hopeless hack is proclaim victory and take the rest of the night off.

ADVERTISEMENT