ADVERTISEMENT

Garland making a statement

It sounds like the stand off in Ohio is what got Garland to speak. Protecting agents.

Yeah. He should have anticipated a crazy with a nail gun and an AR to enter an FBI building to start shooting agents. Thanks to the liars, who know they are lying, motivating their insane base to bring violence to the situation.
You guys have been saying for two days now that it’s getting the alt right into a frenzy and creating danger. Don’t tell me you guys are smarter than Garland.

Taking a while to appear. My guess as to what Garland is up to right this moment:

eminem-8miles.gif

They filed a motion to unseal the warrant. The GOP probably won't be happy if it's unsealed.

Love it. Called Trump's bluff and now Trump and the GOP have to fight to hide what records he illegally took from the White House.
Hard to say it's a witch hunt when you don't want people to see the records that the government is happy to unseal for the public.

Glad they unsealed it. If Trump did something that requires punishment, he should get that punishment. Doesn't change the fact that Garland is an absolute zilch. How do these putzes like he and Milley get out of high school let alone into powerful political positions? That's right, the left in this country hate America and support those that are in favor of tearing down every great American institution.

Glad they unsealed it. If Trump did something that requires punishment, he should get that punishment. Doesn't change the fact that Garland is an absolute zilch. How do these putzes like he and Milley get out of high school let alone into powerful political positions? That's right, the left in this country hate America and support those that are in favor of tearing down every great American institution.
Are you serious?
Did you see the dipshits in the WH the last administration?

GFY

BAU

It's not like it's hard. Just think, "What is the dumbest possible response to this situation?" and most of the time, you will get the Republican action.
It should be easy now. Not so much 3-5 years ago when I started sounding the alarm. But MAGA today is a the equivalent of the Taliban. 100%. Anti Federal government traitors. Period

How did Garland become AG? Well if you read his bio you'd see that he earned the necessary education and experience to be nominated and then confirmed by the senate. If you were to take a look at the actions he's taken you can see that he acts independently of politics. He had a distinguished career before his appointment. I know you fall asleep or turn the channel whenever adults are talking or it's a subject that doesn't lend itself to name-calling and bullshit, but I thought I'd give you a chance at a reasonable answer.

Glad they unsealed it.
JFC. Filing a motion to unseal the documents is not "unsealing" them. Only a federal judge possesses the discretion and authority to unseal documents. DT Barnum and his legal team will have the opportunity to file its consent or to resist the DOJ's motion to unseal.

Doesn't change the fact that Garland is an absolute zilch. How do these putzes like he and Milley get out of high school let alone into powerful political positions?
The irony of you calling Merrick Garland a "zilch" and questioning how he got out of high school is rich. Former Chief Justice for the United States District Court for the DC Circuit. Former US Attorney who played an integral role during the investigation of and prosecution of the lunatics who bombed the federal building in Oklahoma City.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT