ADVERTISEMENT

Garland making a statement

Well now you have to tell us. What is your honest opinion of Jan 6th?
A lot of people (you excluded of course) are not able to have an adult conversation and look outside the box. All it turns into is a name calling fiasco and I have been apart of that too much recently

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
A lot of people (you excluded of course) are not able to have an adult conversation and look outside the box. All it turns into is a name calling fiasco and I have been apart of that too much recently
I find it ironic that a former Trump supporter is whining about not being able to have an adult conversation.

Can you at least agree that Trump should have been at the inaugaration of Biden? First President in the modern times not to do so.

I find it ironic that a former Trump supporter is whining about not being able to have an adult conversation.

Can you at least agree that Trump should have been at the inaugaration of Biden? First President in the modern times not to do so.
Yes he should have, and have you seen the last 4 pages?

You wanna get nuts? LET'S GET NUTS!

george-lets-get-nuts.gif

Reactions: torbee
You wanna get nuts? LET'S GET NUTS!

That's the problem with the MAGA crowd (and cults, in general) - any event or new fact which disproves or counters their conspiratorial world view is conveniently rolled into and made part of the ongoing conspiracy. Trump could confess to crimes in open court and that would simply prove that other forces are in play .....he was drugged by the deep state or its a genius move of some sort.

I beleive MAGA will persist (and haunt) the GOP until DT is dead and buried, At that point, I figure they will slowly splinter into oblivion.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT