ADVERTISEMENT

Garland making a statement

Do you think the majority of domestic terrorists on 1/6 were Trump voters? And wasn’t he the head of the Republican Party on that day?

The rhetoric is using the word “all” but using the word terrorist for the Republicans who stormed the capital is objectively accurate.
You don’t want to hear my honest opinion on Jan 6

Reactions: Tom Paris
You preconceived notion that I agree with the extreme right wing, is part of your problem, I also told you I don’t have the amount of hate in my heart like some of you do. BTW patients love me
I have always sensed good in you despite your political allegiance.

You preconceived notion that I agree with the extreme right wing, is part of your problem, I also told you I don’t have the amount of hate in my heart like some of you do. BTW patients love me
BTW…my students and their parents love me. Even though I live in a red area. Our most “pain in the ass” mom, who is a full on MAGA loves me. She knows I’m liberal. Why doesn’t she have a problem with me? Because her kids love me and I love her kids. Mom’s don’t hate anybody who their kids care about and is good to them.

I just wanted you to think about that which is why I asked about your patients. Pretty sure you don’t walk into their room cursing Biden or the libs. You’d lose your job. Leave the jobs out of our arguments. Thanks.

Last edited:
BTW…my students and their parents love me. Even though I live in a red area. Our most “pain in the ass” mom, who is a full on MAGA loves me. She knows I’m liberal. Why doesn’t she have a problem with me? Because her kids love me and I love her kids. Mom’s don’t hate anybody who their kids care about and is good to them.

I just wanted you to think about that which is why I asked about your parents. Pretty sure you don’t walk into their room cursing Biden or the libs. You’d lose your job. Leave the jobs out of our arguments. Thanks.
So why act like you do online?

Reactions: Rifler
Merrick Garland

Attorney General of the U.S.
Supreme Court nominee
Circuit Judge - U.S. Court of Appeal, D.C. Circuit
Law Clerk for Justice Brennan
Law Clerk for Fred Friendly
Oklahoma City prosecutor
Arnold & Porter attorney
Harvard - summa cum laude
Harvard Law - manga cum laude

And Gone thinks this guy wants to tear down the U.S. and is a putz? JFC

You really think gonegoofey has the capacity to digest this. He thinks a brilliant, accomplished person with academic credentials of a god, having reached the level of Attorney General of the United States is a "putz".

There is a reason red areas are represented by conservatives.

Merrick Garland

Attorney General of the U.S.
Supreme Court nominee
Circuit Judge - U.S. Court of Appeal, D.C. Circuit
Law Clerk for Justice Brennan
Law Clerk for Fred Friendly
Oklahoma City prosecutor
Arnold & Porter attorney
Harvard - summa cum laude
Harvard Law - manga cum laude

And Gone thinks this guy wants to tear down the U.S. and is a putz? JFC

You think
Hey look, Q is back!

Q or some fruitcake. Where do these idiots come from?

Btw, just reported on the news that Trump won’t fight the unsealment

Awesome that you joined just need a couple more from the HROT squad to make it complete

And yet you haven’t put me on ignore. Weird don’t ya think

No use for dumbasses like me=responding to 10 of my posts in the last 10 minutes. You really can’t make this up. LOL you and Riley should get together
lol. I responded to ONE of your posts, which you responded to THREE times.
LOLOLOLOLOLO

Reactions: RileyHawk
What is the definition of desecration? (Why do I always have to help you)
And again, making absolutely no sense. You've resorted to basically incoherent babbling now in your desperate attempt to defend all things Trump and republican. It would be funny to watch if it weren't so sad.

No use for dumbasses like me=responding to 10 of my posts in the last 10 minutes. You really can’t make this up. LOL you and Riley should get together
I've never said I don't have use for dumb asses like you. You are fodder to mock. It's funny watching you twist and dance and spew nonsense. Cheap entertainment.

And again, making absolutely no sense. You've resorted to basically incoherent babbling now in your desperate attempt to defend all things Trump and republican. It would be funny to watch if it weren't so sad.
Figure out what pot meet kettle means. Eventually you will get there with my help

I've never said I don't have use for dumb asses like you. You are fodder to mock. It's funny watching you twist and dance and spew nonsense. Cheap entertainment.
I was literally responding to someone else. LOL you are the gift that keeps giving

I was literally responding to someone else. LOL you are the gift that keeps giving
You referenced me in the response you ****ing moron. JFC - you must be sniffing the anesthesia to be this stupid.

So ignorant - if I had a TBI I wouldn't be able to type on here. As a nurse, you should know that but unsurprising that you don't.

You just can't help yourself.
Sigh, anybody else want to help him on the various effects of a brain injury

ADVERTISEMENT