ADVERTISEMENT

GARY and KIRK

Hawkbaby

Team MVP
Apr 4, 2018
Looked and sounded like all the politicians we have shoved in our faces daily. They didn’t truly believe the things they were saying about Brian on Wednesday. They were just trying to lay some kind of cover fire. The only, And I do mean only reason Brian is still employed as the offensive coordinator for The University is because he is Kirk’s son. They are hoping to have some kind of improvement and success with the New QB and easier schedule to save Brian’s career that Kirk and Gary have mistakenly sabotaged. It has been a huge mistake. His resume and results would not get him hired at any other division 1 school. Kirk would never hire his resume with a different name. Kirk is not doing what’s best for the offense or the team. He is doing what is best for Brian and his family. Plain and simple. Shame!

Sorry my bad. How about “good thing we don’t have any father son issues on the basketball team”

Sorry my bad. How about “good thing we don’t have any father son issues on the basketball team”
sarcastic willy wonka GIF

It's really cold outside today. It looks like it's going to warm a bit. Any Ice fisherman here been out? I haven't been in years. I think I'm going to go get a soda.

Reactions: BurgHawk87
Hang in there. I saw that title and thought you would get roasted for it. Reactions are pretty mild so far for this group. Your topic is being beaten to death on the football board. It is going to be a long haul until spring ball..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT