Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Congrats to Luka!!

Check out both videos.

EVA_JNyXgAAazua

Last edited:
Great honor for Luka....Wooden Award to be announced sometime after 4 on ESPN Sportscenter, last of the college awards for the year....

Kareem said something about an extra year of eligibility? Is he confused or did I miss something?

What is that growing out of Kareem's head? :)

My thoughts are this: Kareem, perhaps the greatest Center ever loves Luka for his award. Methinks that Kareem's Coach, also, might have voted for Luka for his Award. Coach Wooden was impressed by discipline, hard work, commitment and character. Not dunks

Doesn't matter.............#gohawks

Kareem said something about an extra year of eligibility? Is he confused or did I miss something?
Heard that as well, and yes he's confused I believe. Only ones granted another year were the spring sports as far as I've heard. Even though the tourney slips all the way to April, its not a spring sport.....

Reactions: Franisdaman
My thoughts are this: Kareem, perhaps the greatest Center ever loves Luka for his award. Methinks that Kareem's Coach, also, might have voted for Luka for his Award. Coach Wooden was impressed by discipline, hard work, commitment and character. Not dunks

Probably so, since dunking was outlawed when Lew Alcindor played at UCLA. Main reason he developed the sky hook.....

Wooden was a crooked piece of shit.

Reactions: Scott559
He got shafted on two awards, but got the award from the greatest college and top 5 NBA player ever. Not bad. He’ll get it next year too.

As A Dayton fan I congratulate Luka on the KAJ best Center award. He was clearly the best center in the country this year.

He is also a great overall player as is Obi Toppin. All the voting was close I think for the last three POY awards and you should be proud of Luka as we are of Obi. I suspect we as posters care about this more than the players do. I wish Iowa and Luka great success next year and would really like you guys to play us in a home and home series. Talk to Fran

Reactions: hawkisak
Congrats but if it is a college award it should be the Lew Alcindor award as that was his college name. He later changed his name after he became a pro.

Wooden was a crooked piece of shit.

He set the tone for cheating coaches everywhere. They're still denying they know what's going on in their own program and everyone knows, coaches are an unfocused group as a whole just going along with the day to day flow.

Still, being named the best center in all of college basketball is a great tribute to Luka.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT