ADVERTISEMENT

Gay voice is a real thing

gaydar.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69 and QChawks
This is why I automatically use my gay voice on calls to:

1) Accentuate my gaydar by encouraging potential gay people on the other side of the phone to use their gay voice in response.

2) Make any potentially gay callers feel as though they are accepted and welcome.

I learned all of this in my Wednesday night "How to give safe space to gay people" class in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
This is why I automatically use my gay voice on calls to:

1) Accentuate my gaydar by encouraging potential gay people on the other side of the phone to use their gay voice in response.

2) Make any potentially gay callers feel as though are accepted and welcome.

I learned all of this in my Wednesday night "How to give safe space to gay people" class in case anyone is interested.
Cuz you are also gay?

Nttatwwt

Funny survey from Pew today. 42% of men see themselves as highly masculine, and 43% "lean" masculine (whatever those things mean). But:
1. 53% of Republican men see themselves as highly masculine, while 29% of Democratic men see themselves as highly masculine.
2. 25% of men under 30 view themselves as highly masculine.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
When you learn to speak the Russian language, intonation is an important element of it. A prototypical example is the English phrase "and you?" (a vui?). In Russian, totally gay.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Funny survey from Pew today. 42% of men see themselves as highly masculine, and 43% "lean" masculine (whatever those things mean). But:
1. 53% of Republican men see themselves as highly masculine, while 29% of Democratic men see themselves as highly masculine.

I think it's more important to Republican men to be perceived as "masculine." Democratic men don't gaf.

I think it's more important to Republican men to be perceived as "masculine." Democratic men don't gaf.
Never Trumpers like me don’t care much either. Hell, I got hit on by a gay server at a resort yesterday. I thought it was hilarious.

I would say it got me better service, but you degenerates would assume that meant something other than a stiff…cock..tail.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Sometimes when you're around somebody enough you'll start to talk like them a bit and that happened with this gay guy I knew and then I think he started wondering if I was gay too

Sometimes when you're around somebody enough you'll start to talk like them a bit and that happened with this gay guy I knew and then I think he started wondering if I was gay too
Dude, you start more ass threads than anyone on here. I am shocked you think you are straight. Embrace your true nature.

Most of us won’t think any worse of you than we already do.

My masculinity leans to the left, and to the best of my knowledge is apolitical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT