ADVERTISEMENT

GDP -1.4 %

A giant sell off in final hour isn’t out of the question.

a8ababb5-b65b-46d8-b347-73a60163ea68_text.gif

Nancy now blaming inflation on wages being too high. You can't make this sh*t up!

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

Nancy now blaming inflation on wages being too high. You can't make this sh*t up!

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.
I thought Dems wanted higher wages. I wish they would make up their minds. I hope San Fran Nan remembers this the next time she wants to raise minimum wage, and send out stimulus checks to individuals.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I thought Dems wanted higher wages. I wish they would make up their minds. I hope San Fran Nan remembers this the next time she wants to raise minimum wage, and send out stimulus checks to individuals.
Can’t make that crap up if that’s indeed what she said. I doubt she is that dumb to contradict her parties platform, so what does she gain by saying that?

It really needs to get back to 34,000.
I'm interested to learn what is holding it up right now. We know we need to take on higher interest rates, we know inflation had kicked our ass, we saw a thousand point drop but then it just kind of stagnated. When Warren buffet is talking about being more cash liquid than any time in his life, the sharps know somwthing.

I'm interested to learn what is holding it up right now. We know we need to take on higher interest rates, we know inflation had kicked our ass, we saw a thousand point drop but then it just kind of stagnated. When Warren buffet is talking about being more cash liquid than any time in his life, the sharps know somwthing.
Equity markets run on expectations. Surprises are bad. IMO, the headwind is energy prices, and any other major global uncertainty. The fed isn't going to slow inflation as long as energy prices are at record levels. Prices will be higher on what is consumed, but less stuff will be consumed.

It won't be happen, but if Biden reversed all his orders related to domestic energy, the markets would accelerate quickly.

Stocks are in waiting position for the fed minutes which I believe are released in about 15 minutes. Also, some pretty important economic data will be coming out on Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT