ADVERTISEMENT

Gender reveal Party responsible for current California Fire

This is too crazy for the onion to make up and it’s real.

I don't understand what's crazy about it. People doing dumb shit to start fires is sadly fairly common.

As far as the party is concerned, yeah, those are ghey. Just pass out the "It's a boy/girl" cigars after the kid is born. Geesh.

Welp....if they plead guilty now, perhaps they can be out by the time the kid graduates HS..... :cool:

I don't understand what's crazy about it. People doing dumb shit to start fires is sadly fairly common.

As far as the party is concerned, yeah, those are ghey. Just pass out the "It's a boy/girl" cigars after the kid is born. Geesh.

It’s crazy because we’ve had a few threads talking about how nuts it is to have explosives at a gender reveal party and even more insane that it’s very common. And now this. And these effing ass bags won’t stop doing it. Guaranteed.

It’s crazy because we’ve had a few threads talking about how nuts it is to have explosives at a gender reveal party and even more insane that it’s very common. And now this. And these effing ass bags won’t stop doing it. Guaranteed.

Jeezus. I didn't realize that was a thing. Smh at these people.

Perhaps it's because my wife and I are in medicine but these things seem inherently stupid. I had to google how one does a gender reveal party. I guess the sonographer writes the gender on a piece of paper and puts it in an envelope and then you need a "gender guardian" to order the party favors and such. This is what social media has done to us. Made us attention whores.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT