ADVERTISEMENT

Gents…looks like today’s my lucky day!

Feb 9, 2013
So glad I check my spam filter every so often. Just got this email a couple hours ago:

“I am Rebecca. I am a professional lady that works as a banker. While I am at work I dream being banged during my work time out. I want a man living close to me who would be heed my call if I tell him I am in the mood to bang. I need an submissive man that doesn't mind me calling at any time . I have long legs , so I would like to open them only the right guy for me.”

Going to email her back and then go find my bottle of English Leather. Oh boy, this is going to be great. Sorry for the rest of you, hope you find someone soon.

Pic of Rebecca?
old-guy-computer-not-happy-4787817.jpg

I keep getting unsolicited texts that open with “hello” or “hi”. I have a canned response of “Hi! Have you been able to get the butt plug out yet?”

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
So glad I check my spam filter every so often. Just got this email a couple hours ago:

“I am Rebecca. I am a professional lady that works as a banker. While I am at work I dream being banged during my work time out. I want a man living close to me who would be heed my call if I tell him I am in the mood to bang. I need an submissive man that doesn't mind me calling at any time . I have long legs , so I would like to open them only the right guy for me.”

Going to email her back and then go find my bottle of English Leather. Oh boy, this is going to be great. Sorry for the rest of you, hope you find someone soon.
I love how they profile the guy who would fall for this as a submissive man.

Just click on the link she sent

Reactions: lucas80

English Leather?

Seriously she sounds like a Hai Karate kinda gal to me.

ADVERTISEMENT