ADVERTISEMENT

George Washington University Poll: Clinton leads Trump

This race is going to be like watching two handicapped kids running uphill with shackles on while reading a book. You feel sadness, pity, some disgust and yet a little humor. And at no point are you not entertained.

Last edited:
This race is going to like watching two handicapped kids running uphill with shackles on while reading a book. You feel sadness, pity, some disgust and yet a little humor. And at no point are you not entertained.

Sadness, disgust and humor I'll buy. Pity only for ourselves. These have to be the two most disliked candidates for top office in a free society in human history.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
These numbers suggest that Trump is in trouble. 3 seems to be the outlier, with all the other polls hovering around 10. Any time you have a candidate losing by double digits in the polls, it probably means that they'll have a rough time when the election rolls around.

USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 4/10 - 4/14 1000 RV 3.1 50 39 Clinton +11
FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
CBS News 4/8 - 4/12 1098 RV 3.0 50 40 Clinton +10
McClatchy/Marist 3/29 - 3/31 1066 RV 3.0 50 41 Clinton +9

Let me know when Nate Silver chimes in. That guy is a wizard.

are these the same polls which said cruz and ben carson and Fiorina and Rubio were gonna destroy trump by the end of 2015?

Donald may be catching her on the popular vote, but winning states via the electoral college is going to be a major problem for him.

As I've said, if Trump flips Florida, Michigan, and Ohio he wins 273-265

Replace Ohio with Pennsylvania and it's 275-263

As I've said, if Trump flips Florida, Michigan, and Ohio he wins 273-265

Replace Ohio with Pennsylvania and it's 275-263
That looks like a tall order. Currently RCP averages have Trump losing all these states:

Michigan - down 8.6
Pennsylvania - down 7.4
Ohio - down 4.0
Florida - down 2.2

Nobody can win a national election (and probably even a local one) when they lose the female vote by 60 percentage points. I'm not sure there is any way he can get them back either.

Nobody can win a national election (and probably even a local one) when they lose the female vote by 60 percentage points. I'm not sure there is any way he can get them back either.
how many females voted for him last nite in 5 states?

Whatever. I'm sure the NSA got your threat there.

Anyway, I'll just wait until election night where you are proven wrong. Again.
threat? she's coughing her way to the hospital

and THEY are threatening her with jail,not I...... jeebus

good grief bio, now every fact brought out now about hills is gonna be considered a threat by the feds? does not surprise me, in another thread we have a guy being jailed for thinking and saying the sandy hook official story was not right.

good grief bio, now every fact brought out now about hills is gonna be considered a threat by the feds? does not surprise me, in another thread we have a guy being jailed for thinking and saying the sandy hook official story was not right.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT