ADVERTISEMENT

Getting ready for tailgate season

GunnerHawk

HB All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Just returned from the liquor store:

- Texas Fifth of Tito
- Texas Fifth of Crown Black
- Two bottles of bourbon - Jeff Reserve (small batch) and Four Roses (Single Barrel)
- Bottle of premixed 1800 margaritas
- Case of Nodelo Oro

Made 12 quarts of spicey V8 juice, makes a kick-ass bloody mary. Made semi-spicey salsa and green salsa verde.

Picked up delicious Tony Packos Hungarian Dogs and Brats from a local meat market.

Cleaned the grill and packed the bins. I thibk I'm pretty well set. What am I missing?

- Texas Fifth of Tito
- Two bottles of bourbon - Jeff Reserve (small batch) and Four Roses (Single Barrel)
- Case of Nodelo Oro

Made 12 quarts of spicey V8 juice, makes a kick-ass bloody mary. Made semi-spicey salsa and green salsa verde.

Picked up delicious Tony Packos Hungarian Dogs and Brats from a local meat market.

Cleaned the grill and packed the bins. I thibk I'm pretty well set. What am I missing?
A DUI & a night in the IC clink?

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

1800? You can do better than that. Don Julio, Patron, Even the Rocks Tequila is better than that..

Worst news of the season wasn't the Kirk's suspension, it wasn't Phils shoulder injury, it wasn't Proctor leaving, it is the metal detectors being placed at the stadium.

Reactions: hawkcub

- Texas Fifth of Tito
- Case of Nodelo Oro

Swarm Golden Ale
Swarm vodka soda
Swarm water

Or are you heading to Ames. I guess I'm confused.

- Texas Fifth of Tito
- Case of Nodelo Oro

Hit the record button because you won’t remember a thing….

- Texas Fifth of Tito
- Case of Nodelo Oro

Gonna be a bit toasty inside the confines, so pace yourself and stay hydrated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT