ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine arrested by the FBI

105974194_2665785930366725_4119847374051445195_n.jpg

As others have mentioned, I wish she had the goods on Trump. Even if she did, what could the feds use as leverage to get her to talk? Have any of the victims named names (other than that sick British fvck)?

Yes, but we have to wait for future episodes to see if the writers will make this a repeat of a 2019 script:

• hanging self in prison cell, camera systems failed

OR

one of the NEW 2020 options:

• Placed in prison with high Covid-19 rate and illness identified too late
  • Uncooperative behavior leads to guard kneeling on neck for 9 min to constrain her
No, she'll drown in the shower or something like that. Maybe she'll stab herself in the back a dozen times.

I used to think the thing I wanted most was Hefner's tapes from the Grotto released. Now fingers crossed that Maxwell has evidence to bust a huge pedo ring.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I used to think the thing I wanted most was Hefner's tapes from the Grotto released. Now fingers crossed that Maxwell has evidence to bust a huge pedo ring.

What happened to all the evidence gathered from Epstein's mansion?
That doesn't just 'magically disappear' if there is evidence of multiple crimes in it.

What happened to all the evidence gathered from Epstein's mansion?
That doesn't just 'magically disappear' if there is evidence of multiple crimes in it.
Berman was known to carry a large attache case with him at all times.

Reactions: Joes Place
[QUOTE="cfbfan23, post: 7868837, member: 84619" Bill and Hillary are not very happy campers today.[/QUOTE]

FIFY

Still in the basement Joe?
I’m not Joe.

How many pictures of Trump and Epstein together do you need to see before you at least consider the possibility Trump might be involved? You think Trump is too moral to have taken part? LOL

And as a Republican I see polls where Trump is in danger of losing states like Texas and Georgia. We are not even talking about states like Wisconsin North Carolina and Pennsylvania that Trump also MUST win to have a shot. It it stays on current trajectory it is going to be a wipe out of the House Senate and President, and there will be no stopping their destructive, idiotic agenda.

So yes, I hope something changes.

Reactions: Torg
Still in the basement Joe?
What's wrong with listening to the CDC and, well, everyone who knows about biology and how viruses spread? Trump keeps traveling, and his advance teams keep coming down with Covid.

She can talk, but there is no physical evidence and many of these events are over a decade old. I think many will be disappointed.

She can talk, but there is no physical evidence and many of these events are over a decade old. I think many will be disappointed.
That coupled with the fact that the people who could go down for this are so far above the law that it will DEFINITELY be kept quiet.

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT