ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison

Of course not. Prince Andrew is one, I believe. The thing is, she knows and isn’t naming these men. There were a lot of names on those flight logs to Epstein Island.
Oddly, none of this stuff came up at her trial or at any of the previous trials. They did not even ask the pilot how many people were on the flights, let alone who they were. They had access to the passenger lists and never brought a single passenger name into this effort against Ghislaine.

I bet the flights were mostly empty.

How does Epstein and Maxwell go to jail for trafficking if we don’t know who they trafficked to in the first place?
I believe the prosecution, defense, and judge know, but the judge has withheld the names, for now.

I believe the prosecution, defense, and judge know, but the judge has withheld the names, for now.

Ok, I’m no attorney so does the act of trafficking to these “persons to be named later” constitute sex trafficking or was sexual acts committed with these minors what made the trafficking illegal?

If it’s the second, you would figure that the prosecution has all they need to round these people up……….unless they already have and the participants aren’t actually celebrities or famous people so that’s why we didn’t know Joe blow is currently in custody.

Ok, I’m no attorney so does the act of trafficking to these “persons to be named later” constitute sex trafficking or was sexual acts committed with these minors what made the trafficking illegal?

If it’s the second, you would figure that the prosecution has all they need to round these people up……….unless they already have and the participants aren’t actually celebrities or famous people so that’s why we didn’t know Joe blow is currently in custody.
Did you get a Nonna's pizza Friday night?

There is a thread about this, it’s a twister. There are reasons to release the names, and reasons to keep them secret. Most everyone involved is a lying criminal, so it is judicious to be careful in releasing names. I’m not sure intent to traffic in a minor is an easy thing to prove if you are just the perv paying for sex. I also assume they are all rich and have well paid lawyers fighting the release.

There is a thread about this, it’s a twister. There are reasons to release the names, and reasons to keep them secret. Most everyone involved is a lying criminal, so it is judicious to be careful in releasing names. I’m not sure intent to traffic in a minor is an easy thing to prove if you are just the perv paying for sex. I also assume they are all rich and have well paid lawyers fighting the release.
I think they all have alibis. These were made up lists right from the start and included people who ran businesses and traveled a lot ... people who left paper trails everywhere.

So far, the only evidence is that Miss Guiffre has listed them in a book she wrote. None of the dates or any of the timing added up. Prosecutors claimed that she should not be held to a rigid timeline because she was so young and was traumatized. She has never made the specific accusations in a court of law. or under oath.

ADVERTISEMENT