ADVERTISEMENT

Gibson released top 4

He’s also a sophomore in high school that has released two different lists already. Things can/will change.

If you think any of those 3 have anything to do with his thinking you're just making stupid excuses because iowa isnt in the list.
I have no idea what his thinking is or if we even recruited him so definitely not making excuses for anything. Just pointing out things that would potentially factor into his recruitment. He could have zero interest in Iowa for all I know.

Reactions: cheddarwurst69
There is just something special about waking up on a Monday morning and trolling though reading all this fun stuff. I mean, who the heck needs CNN & Fox when I got you guys!!

Mason is an awesome young man. It'll be interesting to see where he leans the next year or so. Anyone that gets him is gonna get a real prize for sure!

There is just something special about waking up on a Monday morning and trolling though reading all this fun stuff. I mean, who the heck needs CNN & Fox when I got you guys!!

Mason is an awesome young man. It'll be interesting to see where he leans the next year or so. Anyone that gets him is gonna get a real prize for sure!

He seems like a good kid who lives for the sport. Too bad that PA has basically ended his high school career.

ADVERTISEMENT