ADVERTISEMENT

Ginni Thomas come on down

I kind of thought that Ginni was simply using Trump as a springboard to make gains in traditional, conservative circles around traditional, conservative ideals.

Based on her texts to Meadows, she actually appears to be a Q nutter.

Simply amazing how having a black president in the United States broke so many brains.

When u start putting all of these pieces of this coup attempt together. how can america ever be the same. When right wing nuts infilitrate the courts. you think what could get worse? Well u got it a rightwing nut married to a supreme court judge. My question is what US oligarchs tried a overthrow. Who put the cash up?

I was told by the Biden Administration a person cant be held accountable for an immediate family member's actions even if you benefited from them.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
I was told by the Biden Administration a person cant be held accountable for an immediate family member's actions even if you benefited from them.
Is that’s what filtered through the foil lined colander you where on your head?

I kind of thought that Ginni was simply using Trump as a springboard to make gains in traditional, conservative circles around traditional, conservative ideals.

Based on her texts to Meadows, she actually appears to be a Q nutter.

Simply amazing how having a black president in the United States broke so many brains.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
And, Clarence will refuse to recuse himself from any case that springs from the. coup attempt, and his wife's involvement.

Yes....but you have to look at this from Clarence's perspective.

If he recuses himself, she won't 'peg' him anymore....

Reactions: BelemNole
This is truly the least surprising news ever. The GOP is completely lost. They're not a political party anymore, they're just a quasi-political offshoot of the dark web conspiracy theory loving crackheads that hang out on 4Chan.

How damn embarrassing to see, but they all think they fight for a noble cause. Stupidity and arrogance are a deadly combination.

Are shit-for-brains a race?
It depends on who you’re asking. I will say this- data could be used to make such a statement. That would probably not be a smart move. Usually there’s more going on affecting what we observe.

ADVERTISEMENT