ADVERTISEMENT

Girl riding a bike

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Went to youtube to watch a video of the Colorado shooting and youtube algorithm apparently has me figured out because this was one of the videos it suggested to me. It knows I'm a sucker for a bike video. Figured some here might appreciate a good bike video as well.

a055039e375d96ae4ce3276cfb9147cc.gif
35226069d73716c6ce7185d1c6c6ae82.gif

Went to youtube to watch a video of the Colorado shooting and youtube algorithm apparently has me figured out because this was one of the videos it suggested to me. It knows I'm a sucker for a bike video. Figured some here might appreciate a good bike video as well.

¡Me mucho gusto :)

Reactions: GOHOX69

Pervert... ;)

I would say that it is a nice presentation, even if it seems easy, it isn't at all. I am riding a bike daily for more than 5 years and I still can't keep my balance sometimes. However, I am not afraid of getting into small accidents as I have insurance for my bike from simplebikeinsurance which has the best bicycle insurance policies. Once I had an accident and got injured and they covered all my medical expenses and bicycle repair. Plus, they have good customer service!

Last edited:

Fkin trick cyclists in malls never obeying the laws running stop signs and shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT