ADVERTISEMENT

Girl with a "Rich" necklace charm at hotel pool

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Happened months ago, but still think of it. I'm at the pool bar (of course) and she walks up to get a drink, she has a big shiny blinged out necklace charm that says RICH. She got her drink and walked away and I never saw her again.

Was she rich? And if so why would she want people to know that? Was she poor but wanted everyone to think she was rich? Was she independently free of economic burdens but wanted to play that off as rich? Was her boyfriend's name "Rich"?

What the hell man!

Reactions: nelly02
I wish the internet afforded us a way to share photos depicting people and events.
il_570xN.1919632045_3c73.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
It’s indicative of subset of our culture which prioritizes the quick buck, material possessions, and appearance over substance.

The sad part about all of this is that if she walked up 40 minutes later I would have been in that perfect zone to strike up that conversation. But alas...I had only had 14 vodkas by then.

Happened months ago, but still think of it. I'm at the pool bar (of course) and she walks up to get a drink, she has a big shiny blinged out necklace charm that says RICH. She got her drink and walked away and I never saw her again.

Was she rich? And if so why would she want people to know that? Was she poor but wanted everyone to think she was rich? Was she independently free of economic burdens but wanted to play that off as rich? Was her boyfriend's name "Rich"?

What the hell man!
She probably should have worn a necklace that said, TRASH.

Reactions: Thunderlips71

What the hell man!
she's a miami fangirl?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

What the hell man!
Was it Nicole Richie by chance? I don't know why, but I have always had a thing for her.

Reactions: NDallasRuss

What the hell man!
No, she was not rich. Probably quite the opposite. I don’t think most people can discern what truly ‘rich’ people look like, wear, and how they present themselves nowadays. It’s way more subtle than you may realize.

No, she was not rich. Probably quite the opposite. I don’t think most people can discern what truly ‘rich’ people look like, wear, and how they present themselves nowadays. It’s way more subtle than you may realize.
Yup. There’s an old very true saying…

”Money talks. Wealth whispers.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT