ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani associate told ex-CIA officer a Trump pardon would 'cost $2m’ – report

Who’s surprised at this? Seriously. Raise your hand.

This should warrant a criminal investigation.
Well, I’m surprised he wasn’t asking for $5 million. Some of the white collar criminals have that kind of money to give up.

I’m shocked that this thread didn’t get any comments from the MAGA crowd....

They're quivering in their basements to see if visual identification from the FBI develops. Or..........they're helping the NRA pack up for the journey to Texas.

Reactions: BelemNole

They are planning their next attempt to murder and kidnap cops and politicians. **** the cops, as they say. #MAGA

P.S. make sure to stand and salute the Trump American flag. Kneelers are traitors.

Reactions: MitchLL
They are planning their next attempt to murder and kidnap cops and politicians. **** the cops, as they say. #MAGA

P.S. make sure to stand and salute the Trump American flag. Kneelers are traitors.

Back the blue.*

* Terms and conditions apply: if you are participating in a coup and then, by all means, feel free to attack the police and shout "kill him with his own gun!"

Can I buy one to use at a later date? Kinda like a get out of jail free card in Monopoly.

$2 mil is a bargain compared to what Wild Bill was charging. Marc Rich (and his wife) paid just shy of $3 mil for his, and that was in January, 2001 dollars, so you have to account for inflation.

$2 mil is a bargain compared to what Wild Bill was charging. Marc Rich (and his wife) paid just shy of $3 mil for his, and that was in January, 2001 dollars, so you have to account for inflation.

But Trump likely makes his margins by volume volume volume!

Let’s see the list on Tuesday.

I think it will likely be less exciting than we are anticipating because Cipollone I’m sure has been in Trump’s ear about not creating additional legal exposure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT