ADVERTISEMENT

Give Gov Kim credit?

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
I’m sure many will say she is just riding the coattails of legislation that the GOP resisted (e.g. Rescue Act) and she’s just now taking credit because she’s painted into a corner…but I’ll give her props for following through and finding a way to spend this money vs. dragging it out and making a big partisan deal out of it.

Kim sucks massive donkey dong most of the time. I’ll give her that this is one of the least donkey dong things she’s done while holding office.

Last edited:
I’m sure many will say she is just riding the coattails of legislation that the GOP resisted (e.g. Rescue Act) and she’s just now taking credit because she’s painted into a corner…but I’ll give her props for following through and finding a way to spend this money vs. dragging it out and making a big partisan deal out of it.

Kim sucks massive donkey dong most of the time. I’ll give her that this is one of the least donkey dong things she’s done while holding office.

Why do you feel it's appropriate to sexually denigrate women?

Why do you think sucking donkey song is only something women can do? I’m an equal opportunity denigrator for those that are deserving.

Man, you’re so sexist.

In this particular case you're sexually denigrating a woman.

ADVERTISEMENT