ADVERTISEMENT

Give me your go to order

St. Louis Hawk

HB Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
After winning the little league game of the week.

I usually went hot dog, Coke, and a bomb pop.

Bueller?

At the field I played on as a kid, the county jail was right across the street from the 3rd base line; the prisoners on the 2nd floor were high enough to have a good view of the games. Whenever there was a close play at 3rd, it was common to hear someone bellow out a "come on blue, he MISSED the tag" from across the street.

At the concession stand, the winning team all got a free, small soda; you also got a free soda if you returned foul balls, so it was a mad dash for those. It's a miracle nobody ever got hit by a car chasing the foul balls.

I'd have had $5? Gatorade, two hot dogs. I wasn't much for chips, and in the TX heat the bomb pop wouldn't have made it long enough.

at our little league it was...

slice of pizza (paul revere's)
can of pepsi

then you can return the empty can for a gummy worm

winning!

Reactions: jasonrann
at our little league it was...

slice of pizza (paul revere's)
can of pepsi

then you can return the empty can for a gummy worm

winning!
Dude, I still remember the phone number for Paul Revere's in Cedar Falls from when I was at UNI from 1988-1992.

Good call.

I'm a walking taco guy myself but if those were my options I would put strong consideration into the pizza rolls. If we are champ'n I'm grabbing the ice cream snickers.

Orange Pop, hot dog and a malt cup if I actually had $5. We never got that much though.

Nachos, snickers and a cup of Pepsi out of this machine:

596088-C8E75577-BFED-47C4-8EF7-020832CF2FF3.jpeg

My parents wouldn’t spring for concessions. After each game a collection was taken and the coaches would buy one bottle of pop for each player. So my order was Pepsi.

After winning the little league game of the week.

I usually went hot dog, Coke, and a bomb pop.

Bueller?

If I had to pick one "entrée" I'd go with a pretzel with cheese. If I got two I'd add a hotdog. Either way, its getting washed down with a coke.*

*edited to note Coke is not an option. Today I would go with Dr. Pepper but LL me would have gotten Orange Crush or whatever "orange" is.

Hot dog
Nachos
Ice cream snickers
Water from hose behind concession stand

Growing up my grandparents lived right next to a little summer league baseball diamond, and I'd go over there regularly to watch and get snacks. Pretty sure I got these like 99% of the time.

Pops_2-09.png

Nacho's, Gatorade, Ice Cream Sandwich.

giphy.webp

Never liked hot dogs, my uncles fault for telling me they were gross as a kid.

When I played little league after each game you got a ticket good for a free soda. We'd all get 'suicides' - mix of all the drinks in the machine.

Reactions: Aardvark86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT