ADVERTISEMENT

Give props to a poster with whom you generally disagree . . .

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango shares a lot of misinformed, frankly simple-minded thoughts on this here forum.

HOWEVER, I believe he is the first one to use the term "pisspants" as a noun to describe posters who cry like little bitches about dumb things (looking at you @KFsdisciple.)

E.g. "Don't be such a pisspants, KF, the 'woke mob' is not out to get you!"

That is an excellent contribution to the HORTiverse.

OP generally like fat women and catfish but he's right about @KFsdisciple.
For the ninehundredbillionth time, I DO NOT like fat women.

I like thicc ladies.

main-qimg-78f672f5ed25d0ff16fad43061a01095-lq

While I disagree with @hexumhawk on pretty much everything else but I feel like him and I are about the same age and listened to the same music growing up

Reactions: hexumhawk
While I can certainly claim bringing "pisspants" to Hort I am not the originator, what would be an old roommate of mine.

While I disagree with most of you politically there are several posters on here that I respect and appreciate due to their ability to articulate their point of view. It's a shitty point of view, but, jwolf, ping, single speed, the old dude who golf's alot who's name escapes me, torbeedoo, yall are a bunch of dumbasses but atleast you can say "I feel this way because....." unlike dipshits who just copy paste twitter or spew the morning news talking points.

@joelbc1 is the guy I couldn't think of.

Last edited:
Reactions: HugeEddie
There are a few dumbasses who actually think Cedar Rapids is a good city. I give them props for surviving hard and heavy drug use.
Really, what other choice do they have?

Grab a 40oz of Colt 45, some slab crack, and smoke it up on Mt. Trashmore while the stench of wet oats assails your olfactory senses.

While I can certainly claim bringing "pisspants" to Hort I am not the originator, what would be an old roommate of mine.

While I disagree with most of you politically there are several posters on here that I respect and appreciate due to their ability to articulate their point of view. It's a shitty point of view, but, jwolf, ping, single speed, the old dude who golf's alot who's name escapes me, torbeedoo, yall are a bunch of dumbasses but atleast you can say "I feel this way because....." unlike dipshits who just copy paste twitter or spew the morning news talking points.

That's ok Joel can't remember his name either.

@Whiskeydeltadeltatango shares a lot of misinformed, frankly simple-minded thoughts on this here forum.

HOWEVER, I believe he is the first one to use the term "pisspants" as a noun to describe posters who cry like little bitches about dumb things (looking at you @KFsdisciple.)

Oh Torbee, if I wasn't on a date with your mom tonight, I'd have a better thought out response... she says hello and to stop teasing Kakert, he's a married man.

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
@Finance85 is a solid con
@The Tradition can dish it out and take it
@hexumhawk and the conservative golf degens usually have great takes on DK milly maker and other degen topics
@TJ8869 often raises good points

And finally, the best, I can’t recall the name right now, was a poster on here that missed his Dad’s last call because he was busy with the kids. Never forgot that one. Every time my parents called from then on, I dropped everything to talk to them and I called them more often. Made the last 2 years with my Dad very fulfilling. Great advice to remember - one day they won’t be calling.

Shit, always something to agree one way or another with almost all the the conservatives (other than the pure trolls. You know who you are).

Great question OP. I’m going with @Hoosierhawkeye. On some (one) topic he’s a religious zealot which I despise with every Jesus/God hating fiber of my being thanks to my nutty parental upbringing. But get him out of an abortion thread and he’s actually pretty rational and balanced for playing from the religious side of the plate. I see a lot of my own morality in some of his posts. Cheers Hoosier.

I can't believe you didn't choose me mother f'er!

Although we disagree politically, I think we would have a good time with some beers and watching the Hawks.

I can't believe you didn't choose me mother f'er!

Although we disagree politically, I think we would have a good time with some beers and watching the Hawks.
You are on that list, sorry bruh. Our view of the Iowa football program is like Identical. I find myself giving you a like instead of typing out the same message on the reg.

Reactions: srams21
But what if I was from India?
Then I would strongly dislike you 😉

I'm just not the hating type. Takes too much energy. I've experienced racism and a bunch of hostile shit in my life but why stoop to their level. I just try to avoid those environments and people.

ADVERTISEMENT