ADVERTISEMENT

Give props to a poster with whom you generally disagree . . .

shit-i-hate-everybody-here.gif

I’m gonna go with @fredjr82 because he is a clown and I’ve noticed he’s posted a lot less over the past few years and I appreciate that

I owe that to people like yourself. Take a bow F head 🍻

Also, good to know I'm still kicking around that dumb head of yours. I hadn't thought of you in years

@Finance85 is a solid con
@The Tradition can dish it out and take it
@hexumhawk and the conservative golf degens usually have great takes on DK milly maker and other degen topics
@TJ8869 often raises good points

And finally, the best, I can’t recall the name right now, was a poster on here that missed his Dad’s last call because he was busy with the kids. Never forgot that one. Every time my parents called from then on, I dropped everything to talk to them and I called them more often. Made the last 2 years with my Dad very fulfilling. Great advice to remember - one day they won’t be calling.

Shit, always something to agree one way or another with almost all the the conservatives (other than the pure trolls. You know who you are).
Thank you, but I'm actually only a fiscal conservative and federalist. On social issues, and a few others, I'm more liberal. I'm definitely left leaning on issues such as legalizing drugs, the Patriot Act, and non-intervention to name a few.

I do appreciate your recognition.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
@St. Louis Hawk
@torbee
@TheonGreyJoy
@lucas80
@Jimmy McGill

While I share some common ground with all of the above, we also have some disagreement. Each of you respect my opinions, even in disagreement, and don't litter the board with petty insults. I appreciate all of you, and probably a few more that didn't pop right into my head.
That's a good list....

I'd make one but I'd forget somebody...I'm old.

I’m giving props to OP @torbee

While I think he’s generally a giant ass hole with a personality similar to a sea cucumber, I find his terrible posting style and lack of journalistic skills make much of Northern’s posts seem pretty decent by comparison. So I thank him for that.
Awesome post. For a gaturd.

I visit this board and come away thinking it sometimes resembles a hidden cave where the minority of politically misfit Iowans gather in refuge to share their sad bizarro world views. Often they (perhaps unknowingly?) reveal the reasons for their sad lives...drugs continued after wild college days - and booze. Sleeping with pasty “thicc” wimmens. And hanging out in cornfields next to hog farms. You’d think it was Wisconsin or something.

Last edited:
Great question OP. I’m going with @Hoosierhawkeye. On some (one) topic he’s a religious zealot which I despise with every Jesus/God hating fiber of my being thanks to my nutty parental upbringing. But get him out of an abortion thread and he’s actually pretty rational and balanced for playing from the religious side of the plate. I see a lot of my own morality in some of his posts. Cheers Hoosier.

I'm a bit of a "religious zealot" on marriage and transgender issues as well.

Basically I'm economically liberal/socially conservative. I would call that philosophy communitarianism.

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
I'm a bit of a "religious zealot" on marriage and transgender issues as well.

Basically I'm economically liberal/socially conservative. I would call that philosophy communitarianism.

Yeah, I see my god crazy parents in your posts quite often. It brings about some PTSD, but overall I think you’re a decent egg.

@JWolf74 is a doctor who personally profited in the millions of dollars on COVID (fact), which I disagree with on a fundamental level. However, he's a cool guy in person and is fun to hang out with.

@McLovin32 wears cargo shorts. However, he's also a cool guy in person, fun to hang out with and makes you look better when you're standing next to him because of the cargo shorts.

@JWolf74 is a doctor who personally profited in the millions of dollars on COVID (fact), which I disagree with on a fundamental level. However, he's a cool guy in person and is fun to hang out with.

@McLovin32 wears cargo shorts. However, he's also a cool guy in person, fun to hang out with and makes you look better when you're standing next to him because of the cargo shorts.
*Billions

ADVERTISEMENT