ADVERTISEMENT

Give props to a poster with whom you generally disagree . . .

Awesome post. For a gaturd.

I visit this board and come away thinking it sometimes resembles a hidden cave where the minority of politically misfit Iowans gather in refuge to share their sad bizarro world views. Often they (perhaps unknowingly?) reveal the reasons for their sad lives...drugs continued after wild college days - and booze. Sleeping with pasty “thicc” wimmens. And hanging out in cornfields next to hog farms. You’d think it was Wisconsin or something.
Are we talking Comedy central here ?

I'd like to find this thread.

Help?

I tried to find it last night. It was a long time poster and just can’t seem to have it come up.

The nut of it was his Dad called him at night, he was putting the kids to bed and said he call tomorrow, and the Dad has a heart attack that night.

I think the thread was about any regrets in your life or something like that. The answer really hit hard and stuck with me for a long time. Grateful for that post.

I tried to find it last night. It was a long time poster and just can’t seem to have it come up.

The nut of it was his Dad called him at night, he was putting the kids to bed and said he call tomorrow, and the Dad has a heart attack that night.

I think the thread was about any regrets in your life or something like that. The answer really hit hard and stuck with me for a long time. Grateful for that post.
I try to have the right mindset but my lort are my folks getting weirder, crankier and annoying in their old age. It can be hard to gin up the energy to see them.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
I try to have the right mindset but my lort are my folks getting weirder, crankier and annoying in their old age. It can be hard to gin up the energy to see them.

True, and always a concern, but I'd love to have one more conversation with my Dad right now.

Pick up the phone when you have a few minutes and call your parents.

Off the soap box now.

@JWolf74 is a doctor who personally profited in the millions of dollars on COVID (fact), which I disagree with on a fundamental level. However, he's a cool guy in person and is fun to hang out with.

@McLovin32 wears cargo shorts. However, he's also a cool guy in person, fun to hang out with and makes you look better when you're standing next to him because of the cargo shorts.
Jelly much, bro?

• Haha
Reactions: WisestIowan
I’m gonna go ahead and give props to NCHawk5. I’d tag him, but he’s no longer around. His real name is Ryan McMahon. Know how I know that? Because he emailed me the first time begging to be let back in to the cess pool. I did. Then I ended up banning him again. Only I didn’t let him back, he went over my head, which is fine. Out of respect for the owner of this site, I let it play out till yesterday. Ryan thought he was untouchable. He was wrong. I banned him again.

tonight, he had the balls to email me this:

Any interest in a boxing match?

I’d pay for all of your medical expenses up to your out of pocket max. All proceeds go to the children’s hospital. Deal or no?

Probably not. I’d **** you up 8 ways from Sunday. But at least I’d pay to do it.

I emailed him back, copied Tom, and told him he should get some help. I also corrected his error in grammar from yesterday when he told me to “pump the breaks”. Told him for a highly educated son of a bitch, he had a lot to learn!

And then, in true NC fashion, he came back with this:

My education would make you cry. Maybe more than if I got in the ring with your bitch ass. Humble beginnings lead me to believe I’d smoke your ass in a physical altercation, yet also destroy you intellectually (which I always do). I’m neither above nor beneath a boxing match.

Ryan doesn’t know me very well.

what do you all think of old NC now?

and he just doesn't know when to quit:

Unfortunately for you, I am extremely successful. I’d smoke your ass in a boxing manner, in a cage, intellectually, and monetarily.

Bring it on bitch ass. I’ll cover your required medical treatment.

At what point do I stop goading him?

Last edited:
Blocked that douche nozzle awhile ago but now I’m curious where stuff went off the rails to get banned again.

I’m gonna go ahead and give props to NCHawk5. I’d tag him, but he’s no longer around. His real name is Ryan McMahon. Know how I know that? Because he emailed me the first time begging to be let back in to the cess pool. I did. Then I ended up banning him again. Only I didn’t let him back, he went over my head, which is fine. Out of respect for the owner of this site, I let it play out till yesterday. Ryan thought he was untouchable. He was wrong. I banned him again.

I’d pay for all of your medical expenses up to your out of pocket max. All proceeds go to the children’s hospital. Deal or no?

Probably not. I’d **** you up 8 ways from Sunday. But at least I’d pay to do it.

I emailed him back, copied Tom, and told him he should get some help. I also corrected his error in grammar from yesterday when he told me to “pump the breaks”. Told him for a highly educated son of a bitch, he had a lot to learn!

My education would make you cry. Maybe more than if I got in the ring with your bitch ass. Humble beginnings lead me to believe I’d smoke your ass in a physical altercation, yet also destroy you intellectually (which I always do). I’m neither above nor beneath a boxing match.

tenor.gif

About the same as before.

Unfortunately for you, I am extremely successful. I’d smoke your ass in a boxing manner, in a cage, intellectually, and monetarily.

This is amazing.

Should have challenged him to a fish off, Z.

You'd kick his bass.

:)

tommy-boy-awesome.gif

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT