ADVERTISEMENT

Glazier transfers to SDSU

Todd Conner

HB MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Why did he transfer? I thought this guy was a stud. Someone in the wings better?

You considered a guy in college for 5 years but hasn't made the podium a "stud"?

Don't get me wrong, he's a guy I love rooting for but he's facing the bench for his 6th year of college so I don't blame him one iota for moving on. I hope he's the NCAA runner up in 2025.

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!
Wish him the best. He was my regular season MVP last year!!

Had his chance last year, now didn’t want to compete for the spot. It happens, best of luck up north
Think he knew they weren’t dropping big bucks on Buchanan to wrestle 1 semester as Zach’s back up. He was lucky Ferrari had a melt down at the SS or he would have only had 1 semester as the starter. If he would have done well in the NCAA tournament, they may not have gone looking for a one year rental when they knew 1st place wasn’t happening. He started looking like the Zach of old in the tournament. I guess we shall see if the regular season magic he had last year is gone. Perfect fit for SDSU 1 year rental. I’m concerned what’s going to happen at 197 after this season? Young Ferrari is going to be 184 to start. Guess we throw miller to the wolves as true freshman, even though he’s a bit of a project? Maybe Riggins can start bulking up more😉

Reactions: el dub
Think he knew they weren’t dropping big bucks on Buchanan to wrestle 1 semester as Zach’s back up. He was lucky Ferrari had a melt down at the SS or he would have only had 1 semester as the starter. If he would have done well in the NCAA tournament, they may not have gone looking for a one year rental when they knew 1st place wasn’t happening. He started looking like the Zach of old in the tournament. I guess we shall see if the regular season magic he had last year is gone. Perfect fit for SDSU 1 year rental. I’m concerned what’s going to happen at 197 after this season? Young Ferrari is going to be 184 to start. Guess we throw miller to the wolves as true freshman, even though he’s a bit of a project? Maybe Riggins can start bulking up more😉
Oh boy you must not have heard the OTHER rumor. Riggins is going too.

Why did he transfer? I thought this guy was a stud. Someone in the wings better?

I was having a good day...

Taking quite awhile to be official, but lots of online writes ups over the past couple weeks.

Taking quite awhile to be official, but lots of online writes ups over the past couple weeks.

LOL why are you posting a garden variety clickbait article? Yikes.

Yea, 197# wasn’t the issue last year but hopefully the bonus points come with the new guy

We scored 1.5 points at 197 last year. Hell yes it was an issue.

Better?

I think you’re missing my point.

We sent 9 to the NCAA’s and 5 didn’t place. Sure, he underperformed at the NCAAs but was Big 10 runner up and went 25-4 and led the team in dual points. Hell, he had more bonus point wins by a considerable margin compared to Warner the year before.

We sent 9 to the NCAA’s and 5 didn’t place. Sure, he underperformed at the NCAAs but was Big 10 runner up and went 25-4 and led the team in dual points. Hell, he had more bonus point wins by a considerable margin compared to Warner the year before.
It was great watching Glazier last year. However he had two notable wins and neither guy AA’d. I hope he makes the podium in March

Better?

Way better, yes. For instance, it wasn’t a review of dork fan social media posts. Lol

I caught your point. My point was to disagree with your point.

His best win was against Jaxon Smith who didn't place last year. Granted he placed the year before, but 197 last year was wide open and he didn't capitalize. You want to just sit by and hope he puts it together this year? Buchanan is proven and a clear upgrade.

Who did he beat?

Reactions: el dub
Awesome. Now tell us how he did when it counts.
I just answered the question that was asked, if that's alright with you.
He didn't perform to his best at the National Tournament.
I'm not gonna rag on Zach. He's a good guy and has busted his ass the whole time he has been at Iowa.
I wish him the best at SDSU.

Reactions: acuhawk
I just answered the question that was asked, if that's alright with you.
He didn't perform to his best at the National Tournament.
I'm not gonna rag on Zach. He's a good guy and has busted his ass the whole time he has been at Iowa.
I wish him the best at SDSU.
Too bad there’s no points for comportment.

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT