ADVERTISEMENT

Glazier wins MN State Freestyle title

This kids gonna be a stud! I hope we can find ways to delay his clock since word is he is a future HWT.

Glazier is Morman right ;)

This kids gonna be a stud! I hope we can find ways to delay his clock since word is he is a future HWT.
giphy.gif

Glazier is Morman right ;)

He was just a 170 as a Jr., 182 as a sr. I know he has some height and a frame to get bigger but I'm not sure I see HWT big when I look at him. I was thinking 197 was likely the spot. I guess it is not out of the question he could do it but yes some separation from Cass would be a good idea if that is the case.

I see Assad as a big 184 then a 197 after Warner. Meaning I dont see both at 197 in a few years and thats not even including Gabe Christianson. Glazier is still growing. Seems to be a Erekson/Cassar type of size that could be 230.

I tend to believe this staff didn't recruit 3 - 197 pounders!

Last edited:
I see Assad as a big 184 then a 197 after Warner. Meaning I dont see both at 197 in a few years and thats not even including Gabe Christianson. Glazier is still growing. Seems to be a Erekson/Cassar type of size that could be 230.

And if they did... gonna be some scholly $$$ available in 2-3 years when guys move on.

Reactions: Ihawkd9times

Assad looks like Wilke at 197 to me, I expect him to be a 184, if not then they screwed up big time. This needs to be Assad 184, Glazier/Christianson at 197 and if one of them thinks they are 285 then so be it. Three 197s with Cass already sitting at 285 for 4 years would be idiotic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT