ADVERTISEMENT

Glory up to 133?

I think he weighed in 127ish last week. Maybe with the limited competition in the Ivy (haven’t checked Princeton’s schedule) let’s him weigh in with 125 in reach but he can still beat the watered down 133s in the Ivy? Plausible while I have no idea I’d the 127 report is solid or what he’s really planning on doing?

I believe on FRL this week they said he weighed in at 127.5 last weekend.

My theory, which is most likely not correct, is that he's wrestling up at 133 to get some tougher matches and get a feel for wrestling stronger opponents in preparation for March.

Glory is making his way back down while getting as competitive matches he can. Way Spencer is wrestling he may feel like grabbing a few extra snacks and stay at 33

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
The guy talks a lot of smack having already been TF'd by 100% Spencer Lee and nearly majored by 60% Spencer Lee. That might be why.
Has Glory ever been taken down and balled up by Penn States backup? THE Spencer Lee. The greatest wrestler ever, in the history of wrestling, as proclaimed by his coach

Has Glory ever been taken down and balled up by Penn States backup? THE Spencer Lee. The greatest wrestler ever, in the history of wrestling, as proclaimed by his coach
You seem to be missing the important aspects of wrestling. Spencer doesn’t wrestle like he’s protecting his no takedown streak. That’s why he got the TF and your 2xer at 174 didn’t score more offensive points than your 125 backup. Perspective. Spencer wrestled open not closed off. But that was all Nelson’s fault Star wasn’t scoring more TDs.

You seem to be missing the important aspects of wrestling. Spencer doesn’t wrestle like he’s protecting his no takedown streak. That’s why he got the TF and your 2xer at 174 didn’t score more offensive points than your 125 backup. Perspective. Spencer wrestled open not closed off. But that was all Nelson’s fault Star wasn’t scoring more TDs.
I would think the God of wrestling wouldn't get into that position against a backup? Maybe your coach went a little too far to proclaim him the greatest wrestler ever? I'm sure Piccininni or however you spell his name, would stick the Russians too lol,. Carter didn't get taken down to his back against Brands :)

• Haha
Reactions: wrestlecrazy
I would think the God of wrestling wouldn't get into that position against a backup? Maybe your coach went a little too far to proclaim him the greatest wrestler ever? I'm sure Piccininni or however you spell his name, would stick the Russians too lol,. Carter didn't get taken down to his back against Brands :)
Who hurt you, coochie?

He also didn’t do shit offensively. He got 3 team points and Spencer got 5. It seems you might be slow to catch on so this will be the last time explaining it. Bye bye

He also didn’t do shit offensively. He got 3 team points and Spencer got 5. It seems you might be slow to catch on so this will be the last time explaining it. Bye bye
I watched Spencer get taken down and almost cradled and pinned. I also watched Brands wrestle 7 minutes and didn't take a shot until 30 seconds left. Sorry facts don't matter to you. Bye!

I watched Spencer get taken down and almost cradled and pinned. I also watched Brands wrestle 7 minutes and didn't take a shot until 30 seconds left. Sorry facts don't matter to you. Bye!
200w.gif

I think the fact that the wrestling world stops revolving and gasps aloud if and when Lee gets taken down is a pretty good indication of his greatness.

Last edited:
I think he weighed in 127ish last week. Maybe with the limited competition in the Ivy (haven’t checked Princeton’s schedule) let’s him weigh in with 125 in reach but he can still beat the watered down 133s in the Ivy? Plausible while I have no idea I’d the 127 report is solid or what he’s really planning on doing?
Next weekend, Princeton wrestles Cornell. Glory can't weigh in higher than 131, or he can't descend to 125 for the conference tournament. Doubtful he wrestles light against Arujau, so we will likely know if he can get to 125.

(Arujau pinned Glory in their first college match, BTW)

Next weekend, Princeton wrestles Cornell. Glory can't weigh in higher than 131, or he can't descend to 125 for the conference tournament. Doubtful he wrestles light against Arujau, so we will likely know if he can get to 125.

(Arujau pinned Glory in their first college match, BTW)
I believe the plan was to be at 125 for Cornell on Feb 4

Reactions: TarpHawk
I believe the plan was to be at 125 for Cornell on Feb 4
It would almost seem like he would have to be at 125 by then if he plans on going 125? It does not bold well for him if he does not get down to weight soon, not that it matters he most likely gets wrecked or Teched anyway against Lee.

My guess is he ducks Arujau who will also beat him. If I was him I would wrestle 133 and see where I was at? His best and only chance to win a championship!

It would almost seem like he would have to be at 125 by then if he plans on going 125? It does not bold well for him if he does not get down to weight soon, not that it matters he most likely gets wrecked or Teched anyway against Lee.

My guess is he ducks Arujau who will also beat him. If I was him I would wrestle 133 and see where I was at? His best and only chance to win a championship!
He can lose six pounds between the Cornell dual and the EIWA tournament and make 125. His choices are 1) give up on 125 and go 133 the rest of the way; 2) wrestle Arujau a couple of pounds light in the dual and descend the next four weeks to 125; 3) descend now (if it isn't too late already) and hold 125 for the next five weeks.

Not great options.

He can lose six pounds between the Cornell dual and the EIWA tournament and make 125. His choices are 1) give up on 125 and go 133 the rest of the way; 2) wrestle Arujau a couple of pounds light in the dual and descend the next four weeks to 125; 3) descend now (if it isn't too late already) and hold 125 for the next five weeks.

Not great options.
Right so he can go down to 125 to get pounded by Lee or go up to 133 to get pounded by RBY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT