ADVERTISEMENT

Glyphosate Found in 19 of 20 Beers and Wines Tested

The farmer I worked for has a 100 acre property that he keeps organic. The rest is all conventional. He rotates corn, alfalfa, and beans. The beans fail every year.

You have to plow in the fall to try to get the weed seeds plowed under. In the spring, you have to disc, usually twice, and then take the soil finisher over it right before planting. Post planting and right when the sprouts come out, you need to take the rotary hoe over the field. We would then cultivate every two weeks until the rows filled in. Usually ended up being 4 to 5 times. Then you have to start walking the beans because of middle of the row water hemp or button weeds.

I swear to god we spent more time on 40 acres of beans than we did his other 800 acres of beans. We would no till those and spray twice.
$$$$

If you assholes take away my RoundUp I'm going to be pissed. It takes a lot of RoundUp to keep Tradition Manor looking respectable.

"Assuming the greatest value reported, 51.4 ppb, is correct, a 125-pound adult would have to consume 308 gallons of wine per day, every day for life to reach the US Environmental Protection Agency's glyphosate exposure limit for humans. To put 308 gallons into context, that would be more than a bottle of wine every minute, for life, without sleeping."

Game on, bitches.

I’ve tried it, in my 20s I think I got pretty close.

I watched this a number of years ago. It explains things about glyphosate that I think some here would like to know - and some others ought to know before running their mouths.

It's not perfect, but it's very useful.

I watched this a number of years ago. It explains things about glyphosate that I think some here would like to know - and some others ought to know before running their mouths.

It's not perfect, but it's very useful.

You should watch something more current, or read up on any number of studies and meta studies in the last few years from the European Union, the Canadian Government, or the good ole EPA that demonstrate the safety of glyphosate.
The YouTube video is far from perfect, and not at all useful. This guy uses “studies” that have not only been thoroughly debunked, they’ve been retracted from any credible publication on the planet.
He uses the tactic to demonstrate correlation equals causation to disease, but then tries to discredit his opponents that use the exact same tactics to show how correlation doesn’t equal causation. He relies on scare tactics to suck the audience in and they end up agreeing with him. He may as well have held up the diseased rats and levitated across the room to shake hands with Mr. Seralini.
You should be ashamed to post something like this under the guise of “science”.

You should watch something more current, or read up on any number of studies and meta studies in the last few years from the European Union, the Canadian Government, or the good ole EPA that demonstrate the safety of glyphosate.
The YouTube video is far from perfect, and not at all useful. This guy uses “studies” that have not only been thoroughly debunked, they’ve been retracted from any credible publication on the planet.
He uses the tactic to demonstrate correlation equals causation to disease, but then tries to discredit his opponents that use the exact same tactics to show how correlation doesn’t equal causation. He relies on scare tactics to suck the audience in and they end up agreeing with him. He may as well have held up the diseased rats and levitated across the room to shake hands with Mr. Seralini.
You should be ashamed to post something like this under the guise of “science”.

This. What an incredibly shitty video. Yikes.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT