ADVERTISEMENT

Go ahead and get the NIT signs ready for the floor, hell, just make NIT permanent for this garbage program!

Year in, year out S H I T!!
Garbage basketball program and has been for years.

I predicted 10th in the league was the ceiling for this team and several scoffed at the idea. That may have been too optimistic! F’n embarrassing!
Always good to have you stop by, Outrage Roy! 😆

I forgot Iowa was even playing last night. Lol. That’s how indifferent I’ve become to Iowa basketball.

Always good to have you stop by, Outrage Roy! 😆

I forgot Iowa was even playing last night. Lol. That’s how indifferent I’ve become to Iowa basketball.

images

Fans that are still behind this Fran era should be checked for mental disorders.
The lack of D by Fran year in and year out is maddening. His tantrums on the sideline get so old instead of work the officials like the other coaches in the league. His inability to close top talent year in and year out has become the norm.

Get rid of Barta and get the new AD to bring in Bruce Pearl that can recruit, challenge for league titles, and deep runs in the NCAA tournament. Yes, he is a concern with following the rules but make that a condition of his employment, push the limits but don’t break the rules.

The lack of D by Fran year in and year out is maddening. His tantrums on the sideline get so old instead of work the officials like the other coaches in the league. His inability to close top talent year in and year out has become the norm.

Get rid of Barta and get the new AD to bring in Bruce Pearl that can recruit, challenge for league titles, and deep runs in the NCAA tournament. Yes, he is a concern with following the rules but make that a condition of his employment, push the limits but don’t break the rules.

Agreed. A new AD in the next 2-3 years is imperative for us to move in the right direction in both major sports.

They had their chance at Pearl the first go round. Lets take a look at those two records and where they are at now.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure "following the rules" has never been a concern of other schools that hired him. I mean, it's not like he lied to the NCAA...oh, wait...

So many examples across this board of people who can’t handle the ups and downs of sports and especially basketball. Basketball is such a streaky sport, both in a single game and over a season. These people just can’t handle the down times. Then they go radio silent during the good times.
Oh trust me he crosses several boards.

So many examples across this board of people who can’t handle the ups and downs of sports and especially basketball. Basketball is such a streaky sport, both in a single game and over a season. These people just can’t handle the down times. Then they go radio silent during the good times.
I've made the comment during football season also that there are a lot of fans that are not mentally capable of watching sport objectively and controlling them selves!

Just read a sample of his posts and you'll know he is ill informed but believes his opinions matter. Likely because nobody in personal life listens and sees him as a senile old man
Cmon man no need to personally attack a fellow Hawkeye fan. He obviously regrets his overreaction post, and should probably stick to football if he expects a team to lose less than 5 games, but no need to attack him personally.

Never had time for the "I told you so". Pointless. I will say though, the digital trail is real. Hit enter and you better be prepared to have a house come down on you. Unfortunately for Roy in particular, the amount of homes that have landed on him has reached subdivision level.

I predicted 10th in the league was the ceiling for this team and several scoffed at the idea. That may have been too optimistic! F’n embarrassing!
Roy, oh Roy where are you?

Reactions: pmtdc
Yeah, I'm pretty sure "following the rules" has never been a concern of other schools that hired him. I mean, it's not like he lied to the NCAA...oh, wait...
Yes, he did and so does Self at Kansas and somehow he doesn’t get penalized for his cheating. It is amazing that Arizona didn’t get penalized as well for their lying and cheating but Arizona did fire Miller. I think that had more to do with him losing more than winning to go with the NCAA investigation.

Embarrassing....how insightful. This is exactly why people/posters should be aware of their emotions and how stupid they can look when posting from that perspective.

Yes, he did and so does Self at Kansas and somehow he doesn’t get penalized for his cheating. It is amazing that Arizona didn’t get penalized as well for their lying and cheating but Arizona did fire Miller. I think that had more to do with him losing more than winning to go with the NCAA investigation.
They don't penalize the blue bloods but bring the hammer on mid level teams.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
This post hasn't aged well obviously, but be careful about the "I told you so" posts, because that knife cuts both ways. There will surely be rough patches in our future, too.

Guess I'd rather just enjoy the current success rather than spending energy calling people out, but that's just me.

Reactions: hawkeyebob62
There is a high likelihood of the Hawks losing at least one more game this year at some point. The naysayers will be back.
If they lose at Illini, I expect it in the B1G but how teams play two or three straight at home to end the season is amazing to me how the B1G schedules games. Truly terrible. Add in the craptastic refs night in and night out.

ADVERTISEMENT