ADVERTISEMENT

GO BOLTS!

The Caps have played 10 games so far in the playoffs. The road team won 9 of those games.
That’s a crazy stat.

TB was looking DONE 2 games ago. Caps went into Tampa and just beat them down for 2 games. To have the Bolts tie this series back in DC was almost unimaginable. Even last night, Caps were the better team yet TB’s goalie was on lockdown.

That’s a crazy stat.
Except that I screwed up the stat. I only included the Columbus and Tampa series and forgot to include the Pittsburgh series. The road team won 5 out of 6 in the Columbus series, 3 out of 6 in the Pittsburgh series, and all four so far in this series.

So overall the road team was won 12 out of 16. Still a pretty crazy stat.

Except that I screwed up the stat. I only included the Columbus and Tampa series and forgot to include the Pittsburgh series. The road team won 5 out of 6 in the Columbus series, 3 out of 6 in the Pittsburgh series, and all four so far in this series.

So overall the road team was won 12 out of 16. Still a pretty crazy stat.

You ninja'd me

The Capitals have a stupid logo. There's an "L" in the name. The "L" should be the hockey stick, not the "T". Idiots.

The Capitals have a stupid logo. There's an "L" in the name. The "L" should be the hockey stick, not the "T". Idiots.
While I agree with this, it's not like the Lightning logo is anything great. In fact, it looks like a generic logo from a 1980's minor league team ...

latest

While I agree with this, it's not like the Lightning logo is anything great. In fact, it looks like a generic logo from a 1980's minor league team ...

latest

I think that logo is sweet. And the Bucs should go back to this:
tampa_bay_buccaneers_old_logo_nfl.jpg

D.C. deserves a championship.

Every year, the Redskins blow.

The Nats and Caps ALWAYS choke in the Playoffs.

We deserve this! Go Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.C. deserves a championship.

Every year, the Redskins blow.

The Nats and Caps ALWAYS choke in the Playoffs.

We deserve this! Go Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
False. Fvck Washington. Bolts will take game seven and then crush the ghey knights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT