ADVERTISEMENT

Go Miami Dade!

That's cute that you think anywhere near most of your property taxes goes to the schools. Lmao

In Florida, property taxes are split between the county government and schools. People paying property taxes know exactly how much is going to schools.

I guess you must rent. Probably not on A1A near the Intercoastal though.

Last edited:
Please educate yourself about who's dying from this virus. Kids have more chance of dying from a long list of other things.

Thanks for at least giving an effort at some solutions.

It's too early to know if DeSantis has made good decisions. History will show us. I know this though - there are quite a few children who will be left behind if they can't go to school, and they will be the least among us.
DeSantis has given everyone a choice. I'm not sure how anyone can think that's a bad thing, or that he's somehow promoting death.
Where did I said I say a bunch of kids are dying from covod? Sounds like you're the slow one....

Maybe fl is different but in Iowa no kid is left behind. And you don't have to do anything, education is optional.

Where did I said I say a bunch of kids are dying from covod? Sounds like you're the slow one....

Maybe fl is different but in Iowa no kid is left behind. And you don't have to do anything, education is optional.

When you posted this, it seems like that's what you were suggesting.

Most needy? Gtfo. Are you watching your child die and become a vegetable? Is your kid going to die before they hit double digits? There are people a hell of a lot worse off than you are get over yourself

When you posted this, it seems like that's what you were suggesting.

Most needy? Gtfo. Are you watching your child die and become a vegetable? Is your kid going to die before they hit double digits? There are people a hell of a lot worse off than you are get over yourself
No that had to do with post 31. I realize following a conversation may be a bit difficult for you ;)

Cool. Now go buy a house so you can become acquainted with how property taxes work in Florida. And drive up to Belle Glade, or maybe a little closer, to Liberty City, and see how less fortunate people live.
You're crazy. I have zero interest in ever stepping foot in that state ;). MAYBE for a few seconds to get on a fishing charter. Otherwise....lol.

What kind of a sissy are you? we were planning capable of staying home alone when we were 8. If you live somewhere so dangerous you have to change how you live maybe you should move. Internet and computers are provided here. with all the damn money in Miami if you can't provide them that's pretty damn pathetic if you ask me. Yes I imagine pretty much any kid that age knows how to use a computer...hell they're practically born with a cell phone in their hands.

Don't know what assistance to tell you. I have a family member with a kid with a dying disease. They are basically forced to do what they can and will likely be forced to file bankruptcy when he passes. Do what you have to do. Don't come whining to steal with it. I see someone watching their child die in front of them more and more each day I don't want to listen to you whine.

In the end deal with your damn kids or don't have them. You had the option not to....

Heck you still have the option, give them to someone that can care for them...

Typical. You have no real answers.

Typical. You have no real answers.
Typical.

There is no perfect answer.

Derp....

Btw just got done grocery shopping. Go blame the sorry parents that do nothing to control their kids! Treating a damn grocery store like a jungle gym. Running around, masks in hand and touching every piece of food while pathetic parents say and do nothing....

Same shit kids that would end up spreading it everywhere.

if you have multiple school-aged kids you should have one of them old enough to watch the others. Or are you talking about someone with triplets or something?
if you have handicapped kids you need to ask for assistance from the government. I believe daycare is open so if you want to send them there then do so at your own risk....

Any other questions?

lol at these "solutions"

Hey why else do you have multiple kids except to have them raise each other?

Hey if you have a handicap kid just ask for assistance from the government. I'm sure you'll hear back from them in about 16 weeks.

Reactions: goldmom
lol at these "solutions"

Hey why else do you have multiple kids except to have them raise each other?

Hey if you have a handicap kid just ask for assistance from the government. I'm sure you'll hear back from them in about 16 weeks.
Ok then...be a parent and take care of them. get off here and find an online job so you can be with them!

I know crazy huh!

Ok then...be a parent and take care of them. get off here and find an online job so you can be with them!

I know crazy huh!

I don't know what world you are living in but it's not reality. I take care of my kids and family first and foremost but FOH if you think "kids raising kids" and "expecting the govt to help" are real life viable answers to ridiculous problems that our own society created in the first place.

Seriously. F. O. H.

I don't know what world you are living in but it's not reality. I take care of my kids and family first and foremost but FOH if you think "kids raising kids" and "expecting the govt to help" are real life viable answers to ridiculous problems that our own society created in the first place.

Seriously. F. O. H.
When I was a kid there were plenty of kids who were in elementary and watched their younger siblings. if kids are that worthless these days too damn bad. oh and our parents didn't have phones in their pockets we could reach them at nearly 24/7. Boohoo. Yes your suggestion of putting tens or hundreds of thousands if not millions of people at risk because some people can't afford to take care of their kids..... Yes your solution is just perfect. Lmfao

When I was a kid there were plenty of kids who were in elementary and watched their younger siblings. if kids are that worthless these days too damn bad. oh and our parents didn't have phones in their pockets we could reach them at nearly 24/7. Boohoo. Yes your suggestion of putting tens or hundreds of thousands if not millions of people at risk because some people can't afford to take care of their kids..... Yes your solution is just perfect. Lmfao

I have an 8, 5 and 3 year old. I don't believe it's even remotely realistic to expect what you have outlined. In fact if I did I would most likely be getting a visit from DHS.

The fact that this virus isn't even a harm to children and yet you suggest they should all be watching each other (which is WAY more risky) proves to me that you are simply incapable of having a logical discussion on this topic.

Good luck with your fear pushing. People are not buying it anymore. They have had enough and they are fighting back.

I have an 8, 5 and 3 year old. I don't believe it's even remotely realistic to expect what you have outlined. In fact if I did I would most likely be getting a visit from DHS.

The fact that this virus isn't even a harm to children and yet you suggest they should all be watching each other (which is WAY more risky) proves to me that you are simply incapable of having a logical discussion on this topic.

Good luck with your fear pushing. People are not buying it anymore. They have had enough and they are fighting back.
No an 8 year old can't watch a 3 year old. There are man household that it will work for though.
Sucks for you...I guess a babysitter could work for you.
Again, anyone expecting a solution that works for everyone is in lalala land. Not how life works.

And how ****ing deaf are you people?this is not about kids dying from covid and you've been told this a million times! Quit whining and listen for once.

Well if you idiots are fighting back, then you'll have school! So again what's with your crying???

Reactions: goldmom
Typical.

There is no perfect answer.

Derp....

Btw just got done grocery shopping. Go blame the sorry parents that do nothing to control their kids! Treating a damn grocery store like a jungle gym. Running around, masks in hand and touching every piece of food while pathetic parents say and do nothing....

Same shit kids that would end up spreading it everywhere.
You’re just mad that HROT treats your wife like a jungle gym.

You do know that DeSantis has given each school district options that include 2 different remote learning options, right?

What's your solution?

Two whole options for online. !! Cmon. What a great guy.

Please tell the facts. Florida is really a guiding light right now so how do we do this ?

ADVERTISEMENT