ADVERTISEMENT

Goalposts about to move again for anti-vaxxers

You're question makes little sense - cases may rise, but masks would still be appropriate to help keep the increase from being greater. This is about science and logic. The more purple who follow the mitigation advice of the experts the better chance we have of reducing the impact and getting back to "normal" quicker. You either buy into that our you don't.
If everybody masks up, even the ones that didnt last year cases shouldnt rise according to the mask advocates itt.

im not buying the fact that if those of us that masked up last year without complaint jumped on board to do it again, it would make any difference.

What makes you think things will turn out any different than last year?

Last edited:
How do you explain the autism flare ups?
I can't, but every scientific study conducted cannot find any links. Probably another world-wide cover-up.

Note: If you respond with a Sherri Tenpenny or Del Bigtree video, you will be banned from every posting on HROT again.

Reactions: praguehawk
If everybody masks up, even the ones that didnt last year cases shouldnt rise according to the mask advocates itt.

im not buying the fact that if those of us that masked up last year without complaint jumped on board to do it again, it wouldnt make any difference.

What makes you think things will turn out any different than last year?
That's simply not true. Masks help prevent the spread and can learn the viral load but this variant spreads so easily that even with everyone masked up the cases could rise. Even so, the cases should be less severe overall.

I don't think it will be different than last year because there are too many muh rights people and those like you who will not wear them out of spite. I think it could be better, but I doubt it will. Other than the deaths will be lower because of vaccinations which is a great thing.

That's simply not true. Masks help prevent the spread and can learn the viral load but this variant spreads so easily that even with everyone masked up the cases could rise. Even so, the cases should be less severe overall.

I don't think it will be different than last year because there are too many muh rights people and those like you who will not wear them out of spite. I think it could be better, but I doubt it will. Other than the deaths will be lower because of vaccinations which is a great thing.
And im fine letting it burn through the willingly unvaccinated as quick as possible. It may mean those thay cant get vaxxed yet may have to do what they need to to stay safe

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Some studies have shown vaccinated antibodies are better against delta variant than a previously infected patient because the spike protein is targeted so well.

R.a4725ff08048a118fcf242d292c38186

Have all 1.65M vaccinated people been exposed to the virus since being vaccinated? That's not an accurate formula.

How is the percentage chance of being struck by lightning calculated? Is it based on the entire population or only based on the ones walking outside in a thunderstorm?

It's a silly comparison, but the figure of speech "chance of being struck by lightning" is surprisingly close to how likely you are to die from Covid, if vaxed.

On the plus side... It seems that the delta variant peaked in 1 month in both the UK and India. Then at around 2 months it hand dropped back to pre-surge levels.

I have a feeling that we'll be through this in 2-3 months also. One way or another :oops: .

I can't, but every scientific study conducted cannot find any links. Probably another world-wide cover-up.

Note: If you respond with a Sherri Tenpenny or Del Bigtree video, you will be banned from every posting on HROT again.
I don’t care what you say. I caught it from my Covid vaccine.

Bought more masks today. Don’t love wearing them but doing my part. Over half of the people at Target today were wearing them. Definitely those numbers are increasing
Went into Chipotle and everyone behind the glass was wearing them again. Most customers too.

No.

Yes. Tell me exactly what you think is different about the jab versus getting covid that provides better immunity? The goal of the vaccine is to have your body develop antibodies and long term immunity THE SAME WAY GETTING COVID DOES.

Yes. Tell me exactly what you think is different about the jab versus getting covid that provides better immunity? The goal of the vaccine is to have your body develop antibodies and long term immunity THE SAME WAY GETTING COVID DOES.

Holy shit. I provide you a world renowned hospital in Johns Hopkins and you provide some twit who has a pop up asking to keep independent journalism alive. You can’t be serious.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Holy shit. I provide you a world renowned hospital in Johns Hopkins and you provide some twit who has a pop up asking to keep independent journalism alive. You can’t be serious.
Holy shit is right because you didn't even read the article and slammed it before figuring out that she provided FIFTEEN studies from NCBI, JAMA, Nature, and Medrxiv ALL renowned in their own right, concluding natural immunity is equally or better than the jab. She is a well respected journalist as well.

Maybe next time you'll actually be serious. On top of it you didn't answer the question.

• Haha

These articles do not provide ANY actual data with verified results of what they are claiming. They are just stating how the vaccine was made and the hypothesis of an outcome. The first two discuss how the COMPUTER GENERATED mRNA vaccine focuses on RBD and not other binding areas of the spike protein where as when you get covid naturally, your bodies natural response is to all binding areas. Gee, which one would a human want particularly if the virus mutates? I'll take my natural immunity anyday.

The last article is just trash and opinion and nothing more.

Yeah I see you didn't make anymore refutes to the article and quickly went to jabs instead. Looks like your argument went right out the window.

You took the first jab. After that, no sense continuing the discussion with a three year old.

Yeah I see you didn't make anymore refutes to the article and quickly went to jabs instead. Looks like your argument went right out the window.

And, I think the overall point is that there are mixed reviews on whether vaxxed or natural immunity is stronger or as strong when it comes to Covid.

And, I think the overall point is that there are mixed reviews on whether vaxxed or natural immunity is stronger or as strong when it comes to Covid.
There are no mixed reviews, people who have done actual studies with DATA have shown natural immunity is equal too or greater than the vaccine. Not just theory, opinion, hypothesis. Oh not to mention all the years of science related to what we know about our body and how it builds immunity that people suddenly throw out the window.
You took the first jab. After that, no sense continuing the discussion with a three year old.
Yep, you've got no argument so that's why you throw out some more jabs.

How do you explain the autism flare ups?
It just keeps getting worse.

According to a new analysis released by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), one out of every 44 eight-year old children in the U.S. has autism or a related disorder. CDC says "this is higher than the previous estimate published in March 2020, which found a prevalence of 1 in 54 8-year old children."

• Haha
It just keeps getting worse.

According to a new analysis released by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), one out of every 44 eight-year old children in the U.S. has autism or a related disorder. CDC says "this is higher than the previous estimate published in March 2020, which found a prevalence of 1 in 54 8-year old children."

Obviously it’s the jabs.

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT