ADVERTISEMENT

God Forbid: Scandal that brought down the Falwell Dynasty

Watched this. . . I don't understand why people trusted that man.

First of all the students, staff and administration at Liberty University. When your leader goes up and proclaims Donald Trump a good Christian who loves others. What the heck? Like how do you not see the complete disingenuousness in that? Or do you just not care? How can you trust a man like that? Is it all about power? There are a few bible verses about that. . .

Matthew 4:8-10 comes to mind

"8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written,

“‘You shall worship the Lord your God
and him only shall you serve.’”

Stop selling your souls to Satan for power. It's not worth it.

Then to the pool boy. . . I get it he was 20. . . but geez when a woman wants to have sex with you in front of her husband the proper response is "I'm not into that". But then after that you find out from your sister (who you have a very strange and extremely open sibling relationship with) that this dude is a big name in the evangelical circles and is living a double life. . . How do you trust a guy like that?? How does anyone knowingly trust someone living a double life? Yeah sure he'll lie to the millions of people who follow him and the nearly 100,000 students (Wow, had no idea they were that big) who go to his university . . . but I'm sure he only has your best interests in mind when he buys you multi-million dollar properties.

Then to the pool boy. . . I get it he was 20. . . but geez when a woman wants to have sex with you in front of her husband the proper response is "I'm not into that".

giphy.gif

Just finished it. No wonder @NorthernHawkeye is such a staunch defender of that Hellhole institution.

A defender?

No, I'm just disturbed by your rhetoric against the school.

Menace in his own words regarding a Christian school:
“America would be vastly improved if the entire campus burned down with everyone associated with that school still in the buildings.”

When called out with his disgusting comments, Menace responded:
"It was Liberty University, a Falwell MAGA Madrasa. And one could only wish you’d be there at the time."

A defender?

No, I'm just disturbed by your rhetoric against the school.

Menace in his own words regarding a Christian school:
“America would be vastly improved if the entire campus burned down with everyone associated with that school still in the buildings.”

When called out with his disgusting comments, Menace responded:
"It was Liberty University, a Falwell MAGA Madrasa. And one could only wish you’d be there at the time."
You white-knighted for a cuckold predator, who ran an institution that punished rape victims for coming forward while the adults screwed students. Says a lot about you.

My wife periodically floats the idea of retiring in Lynchburg, which on its surface is a nice location. I've always said NFW, unless/until Liberty is no longer the dominant employer/real estate owner in the town.
It’s very nice. It’s the people that are wretched.

Then to the pool boy. . . I get it he was 20. . . but geez when a woman wants to have sex with you in front of her husband the proper response is "I'm not into that".
What if the man wants to have sex with you in front of his wife? Asking for a friend...

What if the man wants to have sex with you in front of his wife? Asking for a friend...

Not into that either.

I'm into sex with my wife and that's pretty much it. Maybe the Falwells should have just stuck to sleeping with one another.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT