ADVERTISEMENT

God has chosen Trump

This is the part of modern religion that really bothers me - we have ample evidence, from his own mouth and deeds, that Donald trump is anything but a good Christian. And to then say that he was chosen by God, and knowing there are people who just eat this stuff up…I can understand why people turn away from organized religion.

This is the part of modern religion that really bothers me - we have ample evidence, from his own mouth and deeds, that Donald trump is anything but a good Christian. And to then say that he was chosen by God, and knowing there are people who just eat this stuff up…I can understand why people turn away from organized religion.
To be fair old testament God has some anger management issues.

Give trump some credit please. He probably reads the Bible, but appears he reads it upside down which could account for some of his problems.
Many people have been saying he is dyslexic, and that accounts for a lot of his mental issues. His dad paid for him to get diplomas, and Donald never learned to process information. So, he just went by the mythic instinct he always bragged about.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Many people have been saying he is dyslexic, and that accounts for a lot of his mental issues. His dad paid for him to get diplomas, and Donald never learned to process information. So, he just went by the mythic instinct he always bragged about.
I don't think that is it. My daughter is dyslexic and she isn't a narcissistic, jack ass.

I don't think that is it. My daughter is dyslexic and she isn't a narcissistic, jack ass.
Has she received assistance? I have a moderate touch of dyslexia myself, and being tested and just recognizing the issue was important. I'm not joking about Trump. He most likely has multiple learning disorders. Many people have said that growing up in the era that he did, most likely struggling academically, being bullied and called a dummy, having two alcoholic, emotionally distant parents who disdained his "weakness", helped to create the narcissistic jack ass.

To be fair old testament God has some anger management issues.

Sure, but as Christians, they sure put a lot of emphasis on the Old Testament, even though Christ wasn’t big on wrath.

I’m going to guess you also held your daughter accountable when she’s made mistakes. There’s zero evidence Trump has ever been held responsible for anything in his entire life.

Good Christian? He's not even a Christian just like he's not even against abortion. He was a pro choice Democrat before he realized the gullible rubes on the right would be a lot easier to manipulate for his political gain. Those who fell for his con are either dumb as F or just equally disgusting humans as he is

trump_inauguration_2856125.jpg

Donald Trump is not a Christian.

A reporter once asked him: "Have you ever asked God
for forgiveness?" Trump replied: "No, I have never done
anything wrong."

Bottom Line: A Christian is someone who admits he or
she is a sinner and needs God's forgiveness.

Good Christian? He's not even a Christian just like he's not even against abortion. He was a pro choice Democrat before he realized the gullible rubes on the right would be a lot easier to manipulate for his political gain. Those who fell for his con are either dumb as F or just equally disgusting humans as he is

At this point I think there’s a lot of people suffering from Pride and cannot admit they were duped.

Organized religion is a mess right now. Just a hot mess.

Organized religion is a mess right now. Just a hot mess.
It's quite eye opening when you consider there is a considerable number of evangelicals who are convinced that we are in the "end times" and who are actually yearning for the biblical visions of the Apostle Paul as described in Revelation to become reality. Many of them are actively trying to bring it to fruition in the here and now. Tribulations of plagues, mass extinctions, global war, persecution of the faithful, destruction of the natural world both flora and fauna, famine, earthquakes, meteor impacts, the whole 9 yards. Is it any wonder that it seems like a certain segment of our population has completely lost their damn minds? Then intertwine this way of thinking across all segments of society and you end up with doomsday preppers, anarchists and nihilists, conspiracy theory devotees and an overarching general distrust of government and suspicion and fear of your fellow man.

That's quite a life they're leading and I suspect Jesus wouldn't be too damn proud of them and their philosophy.

Reactions: mattymoknows
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT