ADVERTISEMENT

Gohmert, Jordan or Gaetz: Rank em

I think you could easily add Moscow Mitch, Lindsey Graham and Devin Nunes to that list; not that it would make identifying the chief bootlicker any easier.

I am not sure if Mitch falls that far. I mean, he is an enabler all in the name of judges to keep down the gays, but I think the three mentioned would serve as a human shield for bunker boy if needed.

117381249_10157824079046298_2178346670864172284_n.jpg

Jordan because he has been the most forceful during impeachment and in committee hearings. Nobody really pays attention to Gohmert. Gaetz is second, but he’s a sideshow, too. Nobody trusts him with anything important. I’ll give one tiny bit of credit, even though there was some self preservation involved. He did come out in support of Katie Hill when her ex destroyed her career. He was spot on when he said it was unfair, criminal, and a double standard being applied.

Gaetz is a stereotypical strip mall sales clerk's nephew

Jordan is a show-off frat boy that never really left his momma's basement.

Gohmert is a country clod with the social graces of a mentally challenged lumberjack
Nice recap. Well done.

Gaetz is a stereotypical strip mall sales clerk's nephew

Jordan is a show-off frat boy that never really left his momma's basement.

Gohmert is a country clod with the social graces of a mentally challenged lumberjack
What’s better to screw than brats and frats?

Hard to imagine that Merica has ever had a bigger bunch of disgraceful Republican legislators than what we have right now.

I challenge anyone to match the current bunch of idiots

Reactions: blackbones
Hard to imagine that Merica has ever had a bigger bunch of disgraceful Republican legislators than what we have right now.

For sure. You throw in our Senators, Pig Nuts and Corn Ball, and Moscow Mitch, Lindsey, Cruz, and Rand Paul, and Representative Nunes. Just for a taste.

For sure. You throw in our Senators, Pig Nuts and Corn Ball, and Moscow Mitch, Lindsey, Cruz, and Rand Paul, and Representative Nunes. Just for a taste.
A large sample of those **** stains were in Moscow last summer. LOL.

Reactions: ping72

I agree ... and if you take out the word Republican, I agree even more.

ADVERTISEMENT