ADVERTISEMENT

Going Forward: A Modest Proposal

Oldgold51

Team MVP
Aug 16, 2015
In a time of crisis, like Jonathan Swift, I make the following modest proposal.

If Mary F. won’t allow Kirk to fire Brian, and #7 has compromising photos of Kirk with goats (do you have a better explanation?), can’t the Capi’taine of our seriously listing ship at least make a pagan like ritualistic sacrifice to the gods of football of our O-line coach? And, just for good measure a zebra.

During his dismal two year mis-reign the O-line, supposedly made up of many 4 star recruits, has gone from bad to worse to “worser.” Our former equivalent to the Pope’s Swiss Guard has turned into Swiss Cheese.

In a sane world, this would happen - as soon as yesterday: Fire O-line coach; Demote Brian back to O-line coach; Hire an up and comer O-Coordinator; and, most importantly, Pay the damn ransom for the naughty photos!

Last edited:

If Mary F. won’t allow Kirk to fire Brian, and #7 has compromising photos of Kirk with goats (do you have a better explanation?), can’t the Capi’taine of our seriously listing ship at least make a pagan like ritualistic sacrifice to the gods of football of our O-line coach? And, just for good measure a zebra.

During his dismal two year mis-reign the O-line, supposedly made up of many 4 star recruits, has gone from bad to worse to “worser.” Our former equivalent to the Pope’s Swiss Guard has turned into Swiss Cheese.

In a sane world, this would happen - as soon as yesterday: Fire O-line coach; Demote Brian back to O-line coach; Hire an up and comer O-Coordinator; and, most importantly, Pay the damn ransom for the naughty photos!
Your trying way to hard to be cute here. Everybody knows how bad things are, and the most logical fix is a change at the top, which probably isn't coming, at least not this year. My guess is that KF will finally realize he can't fix this without sweeping changes, and for all his wanting to set BF up, it's not going to happen. I think in the next year he finds BF a landing spot, and then he retires. At least I hope that he doesn't have to be run, because it will probably take a few years of this, and the scorched earth will be uninhabitable for years to come.

Neh. No one proposed eating kids. Don't see it.

😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT