ADVERTISEMENT

Going to MSU game with Iowa Jan 26 in East Lansing

MIHawk64

Team MVP
Oct 1, 2001
My daughter and son in law bought tickets for the Iowa vs MSU game for Christmas. We will be attending with, me with my Hawkeye gear. They are MSU grads. I from SUI (yes in the last century it was known by that as opposed to the Udder University ISU). In the family my wife and I and our son graduated from Iowa. I love her just the same. Having lived in Michigan since graduation in 1964, been to many games at Jenison and Breslin as well as Chrysler. I suffered through the 20 years we were lost in the desert until Hayden arrived along with Kirk.
Go Hawk!!!!! "AWESOME"

Reactions: Bishop1971
Spartans look smaller than normal this year and soft in the paint,... Could be a good matchup.

I love the SUI comment. Time for a CSB.

My grandmother got her nursing education at Iowa and referred to it as SUI. My father (die hard Husker) fought with her endlessly that it was U of I and she was confused because SUI was obviously the school in Ames. Fast forward to moving into Quad my freshman year and a property label on my desk was for The State University of Iowa. My dad drove back to Omaha with his tail between his legs.

• Haha
Reactions: Bishop1971
ADVERTISEMENT