ADVERTISEMENT

Going to West Lafayette?

I don't mind Carver. Really all it lacks is fans. 🤷‍♂️
What it lacks is mens basketball banners, especially this century. There would be more fans there with some of those. Or they could just charge wrestling/womens bball prices, Iowans are frugal but someone besides football has to make some $

Thinking about making the drive over. Any advice on making sure I don’t get scammed on tickets? Good places to stay/eat etc. advice and thoughts would be appreciated.
Thinking about making the drive over. Any advice on making sure I don’t get scammed on tickets? Good places to stay/eat etc. advice and thoughts would be appreciated.
Warning - went there once and will never go back the place is a true dumpster fire and the men look like women and the women look like male engineers

You can tell from interviews with Moss and Merriweather they are very much looking forward to this game.

What it lacks is mens basketball banners, especially this century. There would be more fans there with some of those. Or they could just charge wrestling/womens bball prices, Iowans are frugal but someone besides football has to make some $
What it lacks is noise. It partially lacks because you get weeknight games in winter with sometimes crappy start times.

What a crap hole that place (town and stadium) is. And how does an engineering school have a toy train that doesn’t work? Would love to say Iowa quieted their crowd, but they were silent from the start. Just a terrible place to watch football.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT