ADVERTISEMENT

Gold

The gold to silver ratio is still quite high but closing as silver is outpacing gold right now, according to my guy Henry Bushkin. Some people are saying "back the truck up."

Reactions: wilson reborn
Buy JNUG, it will be at $400 before the year is over with the rate we are printing money.

The gold to silver ratio is still quite high but closing as silver is outpacing gold right now, according to my guy Henry Bushkin. Some people are saying "back the truck up."

Last time there was a silver market like this I was on food stamps.

Pooncoin. It's the next big thing.
That's actually kind of how Bitcoin got started originally. It became the cryptocurrency of choice for illicit online activity including human trafficking. The people who got rich off of Bitcoin mostly weren't forward looking tech investment geniuses but rather perverts who figured out how to conduct illicit their business anonymously. Or at least that's more (darkly) amusing to imagine.

I’m in the metals market recreationally. A few years back I also started dabbling in mining stock. The mining portion as tripled since March. Thinking to pull more out of it.

Bad move. We’re headed towards inflation.

Agree but at some point in the future, the distant future, Gold will come back down, that is why I am buying up shares of JDST (EFT) periodically as well on the cheap...its a long long play and should really pan out eventually provided it doesn't bust out. .

ADVERTISEMENT