ADVERTISEMENT

Golf degens - Open Championship - Faulty Gator will be posting here

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Open Championship at St. Andrews. Wow. Great courses this year for the big four.

I'm thinking my core with include some combo of Power, Lowry, Fox, Finau, and Fitz. Maybe Macintyre.

I'll post my card tomorrow.

Give me your winner, core guy, and long shot.

@hexumhawk @NoleinATL @seminoleed @fivecardstud14 @Greenway4Prez @WisestIowan @fredjr82 @Funky Bunch @jamesvanderwulf @JWolf74 @schraderj @Bank of Hawk @fivecardstud14 @ICWestfan @WorldSeriesChamps2015 @Hawkman98 @DFSNOLE @Brian_Fantana @mstp1992 @Kinnick 4 Prez @EpenesaEpenesa

Winner is Firzpatrick. Longshot is Homa and Mito.

DK Lineup 1
Xander
Hovland
Fitzpatrick
Periera
J. Smith
J. Harding

DK Lineup 2
Fitz
Lowry
Horschel
Young
Woods
Homa

Last edited:
Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Here’s what I have:

1 unit on each of these guys to finish top 20

Thomas +115
Cam Smith +125
Zalatoris +130
Matsuyama +210
Finau +155

Also did round robins by 2’s and 3’s, putting 2/3 unit on twos, and 1/3 unit on 3’s.

Sounds like this could look more like the JDC than a major. Give me the ball strikers, baby.

Winner- Rory

Core- Lowry

Long Shot- Kisner

Spieth Top10
Xander top 10
Fleetwood top 20
Finau top 20
Woods top 20
Woods to win

Tiger 14 shots back. Doubt I watch a minute of it.
I’ll tune in to follow ZJ and catch some of the leaders on Saturday or Sunday. But Tiger sucking bad really sucks. Hopefully his son can get on the tour soon, on top of that, I hope he’s banging Perkins waitresses on the regular, man what a great follow that will be when Charlie comes of age. Chuck Woods!

Lots of old timers putting up good scores. Westwood and Els in particular. Forgot that Westwood has never won a major.

(Channeling the great Warner Wolf...) If you took the over on Tiger beating one (1) golfer from the LIV entrants, YOU LOSE!

I’ll tune in to follow ZJ and catch some of the leaders on Saturday or Sunday. But Tiger sucking bad really sucks. Hopefully his son can get on the tour soon, on top of that, I hope he’s banging Perkins waitresses on the regular, man what a great follow that will be when Charlie comes of age. Chuck Woods!
How much wood does Chuck Woods chuck?

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
Watched John Daly in a senior tour event in Minneapolis several years ago. Admission was free to try and get anybody to give a shit.

the guy just drips “I am a major league AHole”. Maybe he was having a bad day or maybe he use to be more fan friendly but that wasn’t my experience.

Watched John Daly in a senior tour event in Minneapolis several years ago. Admission was free to try and get anybody to give a shit.

the guy just drips “I am a major league AHole”. Maybe he was having a bad day or maybe he use to be more fan friendly but that wasn’t my experience.
Lol. Of all the country club golfers to choose from you think Daly is the Ahole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT