ADVERTISEMENT

Good Grief! Even Jindal Is Getting In the Race

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
What is it, a whole day since IBM cancelled their opening shindig of a new facility in his state because of his disgraceful behavior endorsing religious bigotry?

He has balls.

I figure he'll last a month or 2.

Rand Paul is the only sane choice. He's not his father, but he's better than the rest. At least he tries to actually stand up to DC, rather than succumb to its power.

Rand Paul is the only sane choice. He's not his father, but he's better than the rest. At least he tries to actually stand up to DC, rather than succumb to its power.
Getting worse in some ways. As he flip-flops on some of his better messages. All good with the TPP. All behind Israel funding. Just to name 2.

Getting worse in some ways. As he flip-flops on some of his better messages. All good with the TPP. All behind Israel funding. Just to name 2.
He doesn't flip flop nearly as much as people try to point out, and doesn't actually support funding Israel. He supports not funding their enemies, which I also support. His proposals on funding Israel, actually seemed to zero out funding to Israel.

He's better than the rest of the candidates.

I remember when Jindal used to call other Rs crazy. I liked that guy. Now he has thrown in with them. But will Rs welcome him back?

What is it, a whole day since IBM cancelled their opening shindig of a new facility in his state because of his disgraceful behavior endorsing religious bigotry?

He has balls.

I figure he'll last a month or 2.

And you brag about how smart you are? His IQ, common sense and accomplishments are probably 5 x yours....a Rhodes scholar for starters.....All you know how to do is whine and demean....just like your hero....Oblama Waaaaaaaa

And you brag about how smart you are? His IQ, common sense and accomplishments are probably 5 x yours....a Rhodes scholar for starters.....All you know how to do is whine and demean....just like your hero....Oblama Waaaaaaaa

images

What does a poster on HROT have to do with someone being qualified to be President? You sound like a little bitch.

This...the republican field is a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if someone out of the blue at the convention gets the nod after all the primaries. Mitt Romney sounds really refreshing at this point.

This...the republican field is a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if someone out of the blue at the convention gets the nod after all the primaries. Mitt Romney sounds really refreshing at this point.
Ain't that the truth. Romney was lightyears ahead of any of these guys.

I see his idiotic religious liberty commercial 5 times a day in Iowa City.

I don't know how much he's spending for that, but he sure is pissing it away. I'd vote for Osama bin Laden's (alleged) corpse before I'd vote for that idiot, and I bet at least 95% of the population in this county agrees with me.

You're right Hueyette, WWJD is a broken record......you fit that description as well.

Yes, I can assume their positions before I read their posts. Sometimes WWJD will come to center.

But they say something different each time to get to their liberal b.s. point. You just call Obama names before or after adding no substance.

Yes, I can assume their positions before I read their posts. Sometimes WWJD will come to center.

But they say something different each time to get to their liberal b.s. point. You just call Obama names before or after adding no substance.
Thank you. Obviously I try spreading my liberal b.s. whenever I get the chance. But I do appreciate you recognizing that I will switch things up every once in a while.

Sweetheart XXOO, You're so wierd....come on to someone else.

565x600xtolerant-liberal-copy-565x600_jpg_pagespeed_ic_j9vpsdr0xp.jpg
It's a legitimate complaint. WWJD criticizes your boy Rand, but instead of acting like an adult and explaining to him why he was wrong, you act like a baby by putting on this tough guy, "Well at least he's smarter than you, WWJD" act. Who cares? WWJD isn't running for President. Rand is. He had better be smarter than all of us. It's still no reason to attack him like that.

It's a legitimate complaint. WWJD criticizes your boy Rand, but instead of acting like an adult and explaining to him why he was wrong, you act like a baby by putting on this tough guy, "Well at least he's smarter than you, WWJD" act. Who cares? WWJD isn't running for President. Rand is. He had better be smarter than all of us. It's still no reason to attack him like that.
Blah...Blah.....Blah
Hillary-Clinton-With-a-Huge-Mouth--40906.jpg

The double standards continue.

I guess this isn't racist since the left wing is doing the slinging. Liberalism is disgusting

"There's not much Indian left in Bobby Jindal." Washington Post tweet

and then of course, there is this.

an MSNBC guest who suggested this week that the Indian-American governor might be “trying to scrub some of the brown off his skin,

Imagine if Jindal were a D. Everyone gets called a racist at every turn simply for disagreeing with Obama.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
The double standards continue.

I guess this isn't racist since the left wing is doing the slinging. Liberalism is disgusting

"There's not much Indian left in Bobby Jindal." Washington Post tweet

and then of course, there is this.

an MSNBC guest who suggested this week that the Indian-American governor might be “trying to scrub some of the brown off his skin,

Imagine if Jindal were a D. Everyone gets called a racist at every turn simply for disagreeing with Obama.
Thats some racist crap. Who was that guest?

How can Jindal have "common sense" when he believes snakes talk to people?
Well, he did perform an exorcism. Or assisted in one, or something. Not many presidential candidates can claim that.

What I want to know is did the exorcism work - and how do we know? Were demons cast out? What happened to the demons?

Well, he did perform an exorcism. Or assisted in one, or something. Not many presidential candidates can claim that.

What I want to know is did the exorcism work - and how do we know? Were demons cast out? What happened to the demons?
This is especially interesting considering the strong Voodoo/witchcraft tradition down his way. If we could just get Jindal, Cruz and Walker together in one room we could create some real magic.

This is especially interesting considering the strong Voodoo/witchcraft tradition down his way. If we could just get Jindal, Cruz and Walker together in one room we could create some real magic.
And don't forget Santorum. Most of the religiosity shown by most Rs seems pretty phony. But I get the impression that Santorum is a true believer. Perhaps that's because every once in a while he actually puts some teaching of Jesus ahead of GOP talking points.

And don't forget Santorum. Most of the religiosity shown by most Rs seems pretty phony. But I get the impression that Santorum is a true believer. Perhaps that's because every once in a while he actually puts some teaching of Jesus ahead of GOP talking points.
I considered him and Huckabee and maybe even Perry, but those guys seems a little more mainstream than Walker who thinks God talks to him or Cruz who thinks he is a God's little prince sent to redistribute wealth to the believers or the demon slaying Jindal. And 3 is a magical number as any pagan or Christian could attest to. ;)

I considered him and Huckabee and maybe even Perry, but those guys seems a little more mainstream than Walker who thinks God talks to him or Cruz who thinks he is a God's little prince sent to redistribute wealth to the believers or the demon slaying Jindal. And 3 is a magical number as any pagan or Christian could attest to. ;)
I've said it before: Walker is the guy who worries me most.

Who is left to announce Walker & the Ohio Governor anybody else?

This is going to be one hell of a primary season for the GOP. They're going to dig up so much dirt on each other that HRC will merely have to decide which veep will get her that last "swing" State.

All this mess will end up doing is lining the pockets of the various media outlets in the early States thru massive campaign ads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT