ADVERTISEMENT

Good info from a former GOP insider on Trump and some whys

Calling them dipshits, racists, Nazis, etc. has the opposite effect. Some of us have been trying to say this for the last 4 years. Edit to add: hell, even James Carville and Barack Obama have tried to tell the left this.

Because now they aren’t supporting Trump. They’re going on the defensive and voting for him because they loathe the other side THAT MUCH.

Gotta love the old "don't call them dipshits or else they'll act like dipshits and prove how right you are" line of reasoning. They aren't changing. They're f***ing dipshits after all.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Gotta love the old "don't call them dipshits or else they'll act like dipshits and prove how right you are" line of reasoning. They aren't changing. They're f***ing dipshits after all.

That's not how I read Greenway. I think he's saying the people who are dipshits and morons are going to continue to be regardless. It's a lost cause trying to shame them into voting against Trump. They're incorrigible and probably always will be.

The problem becomes those who can be swayed usually rebel against the left's ad hominem attacks and move in the direction of Trump. And those are the people Dems should be courting, not insulting.

Reactions: mooresville hawk
Lying as a reaction to lies being told by others does not make it right. Trump supporters always paint Trump as the victim and say he is punching back. For some reason, this excuses all of the crap that Trump spews. I do not buy it. You are the President of the United States. Act like it and be above the fray and lead this country. Do not let your opponents bring you down to their level if you feel you are correct.
I never said that it was, I was countering you saying that he wasn’t reactionary but instead an instigator. Many of the things that Trump was accused of lying about turned out to be true yet his detractors act oblivious and continue running with the original bs narrative. I really just don’t GAF because the corporate media is unified against him as well as most career, establishment politicians and there’s not a shred of honesty to be found anywhere in politics or media as it’s all agenda driven. This really tells me what I need to know. What I care about is his actions and policies that represent the best interests of America and it’s citizens, not the UN, China, Globalist corporations, etc....

I never said that it was, I was countering you saying that he wasn’t reactionary but instead an instigator. Many of the things that Trump was accused of lying about turned out to be true yet his detractors act oblivious and continue running with the original bs narrative. I really just don’t GAF because the corporate media is unified against him as well as most career, establishment politicians and there’s not a shred of honesty to be found anywhere in politics or media as it’s all agenda driven. This really tells me what I need to know. What I care about is his actions and policies that represent the best interests of America and it’s citizens, not the UN, China, Globalist corporations, etc....

I do not see your argument as a counter. You think he lies as a reactionary action to people lying about him? That could make sense if he was not the first one to say something stupid or lie on different subjects in his tweets or speeches.

Also, it is completely false to say that many of the things Trump was accused of lying about have been proven true. He does not even care if most of what he says is true. He exaggerates everything to the point that he cannot be trusted. He knows that he can say anything he wants and there will be those in his fan club that buy into it, the more outlandish the better. Every once in a while he may stumble across the truth, but this is purely by accident. Even his beloved Fox has started contradicting some of his “truths,” which really upsets him.

Finally, he does not do what is in the best interest of America. He does what is in the best interest of himself. Sometimes that coincides with what is in the best interests of America, but many times it does not.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT