ADVERTISEMENT

GOP’s Steve Scalise shuts down Twitter debate on taxes with Ocasio-Cortez after ‘radical followers’

He might have.

Or . . . who knows? . . . maybe if people like Scalise were doing a good job for ordinary Americans, Hodgekinson wouldn't have taken things into his own hands.

Or maybe he would have spent more time on the range and improved his aim.

Ah . . . coulda, woulda, shoulda.

This is a bad look for liberals.

Terrible.

Reactions: coloradonoles
It's how the US got started, Bubba. Own it.

Look how upset our cons get when I merely hint at the sort of thing that Tea Partiers were saying and that our cons were cheering - over and over and over again - back in the Obama years.

I know I shouldn't take pleasure at this . . . but I do.
The US got started with slaves... want to own that too? embrace that?

A hint? You justified him getting shot because he wasn't doing a good job for ordinary people... who the fvck gives you the right to decide what is "good".

Sell your soul over hatred of Trump... no skin off my nose. Still a POS attitude.

Just giving you a hard time. We mostly agree. But when we don't, you're usually being timid. Just sayin'.

Lol, nah, homie.

I still hit the Trumptwits hard. Trumptwits is my new epithet for them, btw, since I've agreed not to use the other one. ;)

But rest assured, if it's in the interest of fighting Trump and all the Trumptwits, we're on the same team. F*** them.

Time to Make America Sane Again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT