ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Rep: Jan 6th was "a normal tourist visit"

Smh. Get a clue.

You are part of the problem

Peaceful: not involving war or violence.

look... you’re wrong AGAIN.
10,000 people. 472 arrests. Anyone need a calculator to figure out that less than 5% of the people there were charged with a crime? Throw in another 5% that probably should be charged and you are talking about 90% of the people there being peaceful protesters.

I'd say that qualifies as most.

10,000 people. 472 arrests. Anyone need a calculator to figure out that less than 5% of the people there were charged with a crime? Throw in another 5% that probably should be charged and you are talking about 90% of the people there being peaceful protesters.

Watch Fanone's body camera video and what Anderson Cooper did last night as the GQP Congressmembers lied away January 6th events and he played footage alongside with what they were lying about.

Reactions: TheCainer

So what occurred on 1/6 was cool? Because most participants weren’t arrested?

Wow. Just wow.

Wait... 10,000 people stormed the Capitol?

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye

Are you trying to be funny? I'm obviously missing the joke.

Reactions: BelemNole

10,000 people? That took a lot of organization.

I wonder who organized that trip?

AAA?

People freaking died at this attempted coup. To even try and defend this as some sort of “normal tourism” is flat out lying and you are just being complicit if you are honestly arguing these protestors were there with peaceful intentions.

So you guys are saying all 10,000 people are guilty of murder and insurrection?

They were there for bad things that day. Stop the Steal? Give me a break and also of course not but they will be the 1st ones in line at the next one if they were that stupid to be there this time.

You still have not proven that number is the accurate number of people who stormed the capital.

I suspect you’re overshooting.

People freaking died at this attempted coup. To even try and defend this as some sort of “normal tourism” is flat out lying and you are just being complicit if you are honestly arguing these protestors were there with peaceful intentions.

Doobi is splitting hairs and doing the good work of the GQP.

Because not everyone who listened to Trump’s speech on 1/6 then stormed the Capitol and assaulted peace officers, it’s really not that big of a deal.

See...it just got out of hand for a few, enthusiastic folks. Never mind that the Capitol hadn’t been assaulted since 1814. Or, the fact that it was American citizens leading the assault in 2021.

No biggie, right?

I guess using your line of thinking would put a get-away driver from a crime scene as a guy just out for a Sunday drive.

So, so, so stupid. 😂😂😂

Like, breathtakingly dumb. 😂😂

I mean, the average 7 year old can see why this take is horribly moronic. 😂😂😂😂

Might actually be the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on HROT and that is an insanely high bar. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It doesn't matter.

The Right set the bar last summer, when they spread lies about riots everywhere, even though that wasn't true.

According to previous precedent, if you were there, you are guilty.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT