ADVERTISEMENT

GOPe and "Conservative" inc

William Bonney

HR Heisman
Mar 24, 2017
62e4ec597781543f.png

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
1.) I scanned the list and would note that it was a list of former advisory style bureaucrats ... Legal advisors, general counsels, Military Careerists, and so on. It is very difficult to reach the upper ranks of the military and at the same time advocate against the policies of Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon, and even the Bushes. (Oddly, it did turn out to be a bit of a career booster to advocate for the policies of Obama. I suspect that most of the career bureaucrats on the list were big supporters of Obama policies which were later shelved.)

2.) It was kind of a short list given the immense number of these types of "officials" employed by the federal government.

3.) A president announces a campaign against the deep state and a bunch of deep staters protest????

NOTE: The views expressed in the linked article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of William Bonney. Mr. Bonney does not receive any compensation for disseminating the following information. Read at your own risk.

Link hidden to protect the innocent

Not clicking... but I assume you’re spamming amgreatness again?? 🙄

Reactions: Torg and naturalmwa
DId this thing with Gingrich happen today? Wondering why I haven't heard about. This is more appalling than anything the left puts out there. I find this very disappointing.

Guess I'll get my news from online sources from this point. ALL the mainstream media are in bed together.

That Gingrich/Soros thing was awkward: wonder what was being screamed into Harris’ earpiece?

FOX is no different than CNN: they both serve the same master and their job is to keep us divided.

Reactions: William Bonney
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT