ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers have their fair catch moment.

The offsides on the kick, wasn't offsides just like it wasn't a fair catch.

Reap it boat rower!
At first I was sure the offending Minny player's head and an arm were offsides. And I think that is part of the rule just like a regular offsides. Even the first couple of replays didnt change my mind. Later they had a view from the other side of the field that seemed to show better the actual contact with the ball by the kicker and the position of the offside player and to me it was less obvious a penalty. But none of the camera angles I saw were directly lined up with the kickoff yardage line.

So, did we have an overzealous official who just mis-saw the kickoff action? Was the fix in, even subconsciously?

The offsides call on the kickoff is non-reviewable I think they said. If it even close then the flag can be thrown to give Mich the choice of accepting the penalty if need be.

What is this political bullshit doing on this site? Hey, admins, where are you?

But since you brought it up, PROVE that Harris/Walz have bused in ONE single person to ONE single rally. I'll wait . . . And while you're at it
I wouldn't mind seeing the evidence that Haitian immigrants are stealing pets for supper. Anyone? And BTW, you do know that no less a brilliant mind than JD Vance himself called Trump "America's Hitler." Look . . . it . . . up.

However, please take solace in knowing that I am fervently asking God to lift the veil from the eyes of you MAGA Trump cult members soon so you can see what instruments of the devil Trump/Vance are and that you are too if you continue to support their evil, criminal, depraved, racist, misogynistic, pathological lying, sociopathic, Russian dictatorial agenda.
Careful....you may blow out a few of those tummy tuck staples on a simple observation. Worse yet, you seem pre-dosed to stroking out and I would really hate to see that.......

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
It still exists but with restrictions. Team has to be behind, has to be in the 4th quarter and kicking team has to declare it.
yup, a very rare occurrence these days...but Dallas recently pulled it off. One more rule as well:

*Teams can only attempt two onside kicks per game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT