ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R-AR) says he regrets signing law banning local mask mandates, as COVID cases quickly rise in his state

Asa was on GMA this morning pleading for people to get vaccinated and did some Facebook shaming.
If only you’d started a little earlier, Asa.

Reactions: MitchLL
I think it’s fair to say that nearly everyone didn’t want mask mandates to return. Republicans passed these laws to prove some sort of obscure point about striking a blow for civil rights, thinking we were past the pandemic.

Anyone who wants to wear a mask is free to wear one...
True but that doesn't nothing about the unvaccinated Americans that will refuse to wear a mask yet insist on wandering around the community spreading Covid along the way.

True but that doesn't nothing about the unvaccinated Americans that will refuse to wear a mask yet insist on wandering around the community spreading Covid along the way.
At this point the country basically breaks down into the following four categories:

1. Vaccinated
2. Non-vaccinated by choice
3. Non-vaccinated due to being under age
4. Non-vaccinated due to extenuating medical circumstances

Group 1 has very little chance of getting seriously ill from covid contracted from any source,.. Group 2 has made their decision and deserves no special accommodations from society,.. Groups 3 & 4 need to protect themselves as best they can until such time as they are able to move into Group 1 or 2.

If Group 2 wore masks the protocols for Groups 1, 3 & 4 wouldn't change in any significant way....

Last edited:
Reactions: sober_teacher
At this point the country basically breaks down into the following four categories:

1. Vaccinated
2. Non-vaccinated by choice
3. Non-vaccinated due to being under age
4. Non-vaccinated due to extenuating medical circumstances

Group 1 has very little chance of getting seriously ill from covid contracted from any source,.. Group 2 has made their decision and deserves no special accommodations from society,.. Groups 3 & 4 need to protect themselves as best they can until such time as they are able to move into Group 1 or 2.

If Group 2 wore masks the protocols for Groups 1, 3 & 4 wouldn't change in any significant way....
#2 needs a sub-category: Non-Vaccinated by stupidity.

I get the mindset behind some vaccine-hesitant, if they’ve had bad experiences with shots in the past or something. But so many are making their decisions based on bad info from social media and not on anything actually legit.

Arkansas is headed for even darker days in 18 months if Silly Sarah Suckabee is elected.

Probably Reynolds level darkness.

#2 needs a sub-category: Non-Vaccinated by stupidity.

I get the mindset behind some vaccine-hesitant, if they’ve had bad experiences with shots in the past or something. But so many are making their decisions based on bad info from social media and not on anything actually legit.
Most that I encounter give off the vibe that they just don't like being told what to do,.. I think they simply prefer to sit on the sidelines watching the "sheep" line up to accept the vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT