ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Cuomo Is Accused of Sexual Harassment by a 2nd Former Aide

See if this helps. He asked why are Trump supporters wanting Cuomo to go but not Trump. That has nothing to do with Trump being on social media.

Doesn't help.

Again, we don't know what Trump is wanting Cuomo to do. Not sure why some of you can't understand this.

He needs to go if he thinks asking an employee/coworker about their sex life is appropriate. Whether he believes it was harassment or not.

Correct. ^^ I still say let the accusation(s) be properly investigated, that holds true for me no matter who is being accused. But questioning like that, assuming it happened, is an oblique and semi-sophisticated attempt to start the ball rolling. It is inappropriate and although not the most egregious form of sexual abuse...it is where he looks to be taking things IMO.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I thought all this was OK since former president biff did this and so much worse. Can't keep up in these woke times.
Same. Franken resigned over bullshit as well. Trump grabs em by the pussy and they make a golden statue of him.

Doesn't help.

Again, we don't know what Trump is wanting Cuomo to do. Not sure why some of you can't understand this.
Surely you are trolling because what you’re saying Huey stated is way off. He is saying that Trump supporters are calling for Cuomo to be let go but not for Trump to have been fired for the same accusations. Nothing he said was even close to wondering what Trump thinks.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Surely you are trolling because what you’re saying Huey stated is way off. He is saying that Trump supporters are calling for Cuomo to be let go but not for Trump to have been fired for the same accusations. Nothing he said was even close to wondering what Trump thinks.

READ HIS FREAKING POST.

If he inartfully described his point, that's not my fault.

Reactions: Gimmered
Ok definitely trolling. Or dumb. Or both. But probably both.

Cuomo probably has to go.

But what I don't get are Trump supporters demanding he go, but not Trump?

His comment could be understood from two different perspectives.

I interpreted it to mean, "his supporters are demanding Cuomo go, but Trump isn't demanding that."

What dumbshit Huey was aprobably trying to say was, "his supporters are demanding Cuomo go, so why aren't they demanding the same thing for Trump?"

But of course, Trump is already a private citizen, so even if that was Huey's point, it's a huge freaking DERP.

I interpreted it to mean, "his supporters are demanding Cuomo go, but Trump isn't demanding that."

What dumbshit Huey was aprobably trying to say was, "his supporters are demanding Cuomo go, so why aren't they demanding the same thing for Trump?"

But of course, Trump is already a private citizen, so even if that was Huey's point, it's a huge freaking DERP.
In no way is it the first one. If you can find a second person to read it like you did, I’ll shut up. I figured you were just trying to be difficult.

READ HIS FREAKING POST.

If he inartfully described his point, that's not my fault.
No, you are right. The ones arguing with you are wrong.

Huey did not word his post correctly. And when it was pointed out, did you notice he later added the word “go”? After the fact.

Honestly, I fugured you were trolling after a few exchanges yesterday. Because nobody can be this dumb.

Honestly, is sickening the number of hypocrites on both sides of the aisle. You sexually harass or assault a woman or women in the work place, you should be fired or resign when given a mountain of evidence. This is why I hate both sides always talking out of both sides of their mouth.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Cuomo is a dirt bag and has enough crap stacked up now that he should be out of office. However it should not be overlooked that post Trump, no politician should ever have to resign or even acknowledge sexual harassment again. The party of Trump has made it acceptable.

In this case Cuomos own party will be his biggest issue.

i read it like that originally
giphy.gif

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Hey Cuomo, give the hypocritical GOP the middle finger. And grab em by the P.

I don't know if Cuomo is guilty or not, or if his behavior rose to the level of sexual harassment. Innocent until proven guilty, right?! The women certainly deserve to be heard.

It's fact Cuomo ordered sick patients returned to nursing homes. The only question about that is if it rises to the level of being criminal. He certainly needs to be out of office for that.

Last edited:
The NY AG is on it and once they complete their investigation that should cement Cuomo's fate either way.

ADVERTISEMENT